Reply To: For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I LOVE STUDY
University: Guangdong University of Foreign Study
Nationality: China
October 16, 2020 at 3:51 am

Considering the achievement for success in the future, a hot debate is held to argue that whether the ability to cultivate a nice relationship among people is more important than the endeavors in school studying. From my perspective, I insist that studying in school is much more important.

To begin with, I would like to admit it’s important for people to get along with their friends, colleagues and any other people. Good relationship constructs a harmonious atmosphere to ease the tension produced by arguments or debates, which greatly improves the efficiency of the teamwork. However, for individuals speaking, the outstanding performance in school studying brings more benefits to attain achievements.

Firstly, studying in school with heart and soul greatly arms yourself with professional knowledge to handle any problem flexibly. The expertise you learned in school enables you to accommodate yourselves in your work better and easier. For instance, I once worked for a foreign trade enterprise to fill the forms and check out the documents. Although it’s complicated, I finished my work so fast, because I am familiar every single specialized vocabulary and my professors in school already taught me how to write the letters formally.

Next, the endeavors you put in your schoolwork lays a solid foundation for you to get qualified and promoted in the future. The universal truth in the market of employment is that the more professional you are, the more companies would throw you an olive branch. For example, my elder sister paid her whole-heartedness to get the Business English Certificate during her college time. This excellent qualification helps her get the first job in a Fortune Global 500 company. Furthermore, as she is really good at translation of the business documents without any mistakes, she was promoted to be an assistant in a short time.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that studying hard in school really captures the importance in future success better than the ability to relate well to people.