Reply To: For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I LOVE STUDY
University: Guangdong University of Foreign Study
Nationality: China
October 18, 2020 at 1:13 am

Some people support that building a friendly relationship is much more important than school studying endeavors. But in my opinion, studying hard in school is even more important because the professional knowledge you mastered is a key to solve the problems and a stepping-stone to get a promotion.

To begin with, I would like to admit the importance for people to get well along with their friends, colleagues, and any other people. Good relationship constructs a harmonious atmosphere to communicate and cooperate. Without living in a tension caused by arguments or debates, teamwork efficiency gets tremendously improved. However, for individuals speaking, outstanding performance in school studying brings more benefits to achieve success.

Firstly, studying in school with heart and soul greatly arms yourself with professional knowledge to flexibly handle any problems. The expertise you learned in school enables you to accommodate yourselves in your work better and easier. For instance, I once worked for a foreign trade enterprise to fill the forms and check out the documents. Although it’s complicated, I finish my work so fast because I am familiar every specialized vocabulary. In addition, my professors in school already taught me how to write the formal letters.

Next, the endeavors you put in your schoolwork lays a solid foundation for you to get qualified and be promoted in the future. The universal truth in employment market is that the more professional you are, the more companies would throw you an olive branch. For example, my elder sister paid her whole-heartedness to get the Business English Certificate during her college time. This excellent qualification helps her get the first job in a Fortune Global 500 company. Furthermore, as she is good at translations, it is a piece of cake for her to translate the business documents without any mistakes. Then, she was promoted to be an assistant in a short time due to her excellent performance.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that studying hard in school captures the importance in future success better than the ability to relate well to people.