Reply To: Being happy with a job is more important than having a high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Being happy with a job is more important than having a high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: Being happy with a job is more important than having a high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Administrator
University: University of Wisconsin
October 24, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Nowadays, [ many  ]students are weighing up whether to choose a well-paid job or a satisfying job after graduation. For me, being happy with a job is more important since there is a subtle connection between a happy job and a high-salary[unclear thesis   ].

First, doing a job you[ informal person in academic writing  ] enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform[ unclear  ]. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better worker. This summer, my brother worked part-time at a fast-food restaurant. He could not stand serving a variety of customers, especially young children. And [conjunction word error   ]he only thought about when he would finish[ incomplete  ] and go home. He did not like his job, and for that reason, he was not very good at it[ unclear pronoun  ]. Therefore, many customers complained about the service he [ had  ]provided. Thus[ wrong word  ], work performance tumbles if job satisfaction is not taken into consideration.

Furthermore, a high-salary will not be achieved unless your performance is worth the money. And, [wrong conjunction word   ]I am afraid you will not get a high income without enjoying your job. Employees will see work as continuous[unclear   ], boring tasks if they are unhappy at their job[ unclear  ], so they[unclear pronoun   ] will not perform well. And[ x  ] if you[  x ] do not perform well, you[  x ] will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He does not like his job and always treats his job as an encumbrance on his life. Hence, he only gets the lowest salary among the managers in his company. Accordingly, it[ unclear pronoun  ] is vital to enjoy your [ x  ]work first and then,[punctuation error   ] think about a high salary.

In conclusion, I have argued[ inappropriate tense  ] that being happy with a job is more important than[par·al·lel·ism error   ] a high salary. You[ x  ] cannot get a high salary unless you [   ]xhave the motivation to do a good job,[ x  ] therefore you[x   ] need to have a satisfying job first and a high salary will naturally come to you[  x }[  par·al·lel·ism ].