Reply To: If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Qianchang
University: Hunan University
Nationality: CHINA
October 25, 2020 at 2:45 am

In recent decades, people became increasingly concerned with job offers. In fact, different individuals have diversified points on whether getting a secure job is better than waiting for a satisfying one. Many people do believe that there is no reason to wait for a satisfying job because of risk. However, I still hold the opinion that people should wait for a job that would be more satisfying, especially considering interest and comfortable life.

Admittedly, getting a secure job enable people to have peace of mind. Because, for them, the income from a secure job is enough to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. They do not need to worry about suffering hungry, and thus a secure job is the best option.

When it is undeniable that a secure job has less risk, under no circumstances should people neglect a satisfying job as a contributor to a more comfortable life. Since people are more likely to get a decent salary in a satisfying job. For instance, my sister chose a satisfying job, serving as an engineer in a famous technology company, rather than a secure job. As a result, she could move her apartment to a place with a quiet environment and buy things whatever she likes as she gained progressive knowledge and better income from this big company. Therefore, a satisfying job allows people to have a better life.

Furthermore, people will give up a security job soon due to no interest. Without interest, the security job is not a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I used to work in a restaurant as an attendant in order to pay my college tuition. The time spent there is useless as l repeat the same things every day and no chance is given to me to improve my work capability. Therefore, if people take a satisfying job, chances are that they will feel a sense of fulfillment and worthy of their devotion of time and energy.

According to the reasons given above, I insist that waiting for a satisfying job is a better choice.