Reply To: If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Administrator
University: University of Wisconsin
October 27, 2020 at 3:20 am

Nowadays, people have a wide-ranging[ word form error ] debate about whether getting a secure job is better than waiting for a satisfying one. However[wrong coordinating conjunction  ] , different people have diversified opinions, [punctuation error  ] one of which is that( there is no reason)[ verbose ] to wait for a contented job because of risk[specify, what risk?  ] . However[ wrong coordinating conjunction ] , I still believe that people should wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

Admittedly, getting a secure job enable[ grammatical error ] people to have peace of mind. Because[grammatical error  ], for them, the income from a secure job is enough to pay the bills of rent and other life necessaries. [ lack of transition word ]They do not need to worry about suffering hungry,( and thus)[ verbose ] a secure job is the best option.

When it is undeniable that[unclear/verbose  ] a secure job has less risk,[ punctuation error ] people should not ignore that satisfying work is a contributor to a more comfortable life. Since people are more likely to get a decent salary in a contented job[incomplete sentence  ]. For instance, rather than serving a secure job, my sister chose satisfying labor [ word choice error ]as an engineer in a famous technology company. She could move her apartment to a quiet environment and buy things whatever she likes [tense error  ]as she gained a decent salary and advanced knowledge. [poor coherence  ]Therefore, a satisfying job allows people to have a better life.

Furthermore, people will give up a security job soon due to no interest[rephrase  ]. Without interest, the[ article error ] security job is not a pleasure, but a burden to get a salary. For example, I worked in a restaurant as an attendant to pay for my college tuition. The time spent there is useless as l repeat [ tense error ]the same things every day. Also, no chance is [  tense error]given to me to improve my work capability[bad coherence due to the use of passive voice  ]. Therefore, if people take [ grammatical error/subjunctive voice ]a satisfying job, then they will feel [  grammatical error]a sense of fulfillment and devote their time and energy to it[unclear pronoun  ].

According to the reasons given above, I insist that waiting for a satisfying job is[  grammatical error/subjunctive voice] a better choice.