Reply To: It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours Reply To: It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours

Administrator
University: University of Wisconsin
November 2, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Nowadays, more people are focused on leisure and entertainment due to the remarkable improvement in people’s living standards. Therefore, some employees argue that they need four days off a week. Besides, they They will even accept working more hours work a day. I disagree that working three days a week for long hours would be more preferable will be more delightful.

First, it is striking we have to strike a balance between work and time off that counts. A better balance could improve the lives of workers Reasonable distribution on time may make a positive impact on individuals. For example, I prefer to allocate time in moderation. On weekdays, l spend more time acquiring knowledge. Once I feel tired, I will walk around my dorm to refresh myself. While on the weekend at weekends, I’d like to pay attention to entertainment, so I can to be more energetic in the next week. Thus I get in a virtuous cycle in which I can easily balance alter myself between work and relaxation.

But this cycle is imbalanced will turn into a bad one if we only worked three business days a week. If employees are tasked with doing more work in accomplish abundant work within a short time, they may be too exhausted to concentrate on what they need to do. Moreover, employees may indulge in enjoying themselves at the four-days weekends, and then they’ll will find it difficult get accustomed to accustom to the next week.

It is undeniable that appropriate relaxation can lift one’s spirits. The fewer holidays people take, the less likely they are to work hard. Nevertheless, as I stated above, we better keep a balance between work and relaxation. We should try find a peaceful balance way so that we can enjoy our lives better.