Reply To: For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities. Reply To: For the successful development of a country, it is more important for a government to spend money on the education of very young children (five to ten years old) than to spend money on universities.

January 26, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Today, many parents want their children to find a good job after graduating [ word form error ]. [ punctuation error with coordinating conjunction ]So they think[ /hope ] that government should[would ] spend more money on child[word form error  ] education. However, I don’t support this statement[unclear  ]. In my opinion, governments[ word form error ] should (pay for universities with more money)[ unclear ]. There are some reasons that support me.[summarize the reasons  ]

First, universities should hire more great[unclear word  ] professors, so they need (a lot of money)[informal  ][irrelevant to the content in the 1st paragraph  ]. If more learned and intelligent professors (could teach )[ grammatical error ]students, they[unclear word  ] would understand (the knowledge)[?  ] well, and they[  unclear] will be [ grammatical error ]interested in these subjects[ ? ]. But today, It [ spelling error ]is very stressful for professors to live in big cities, so they need more salaries. More financial support will help universities hire more excellent professors. For example, I study at a university in Beijing, this university spends lots of money hiring professors every year, then I could get a good education here. In every class, our professors would explain the theory of every formula and tell us how to use it. I listen to their lectures very carefully, now I have learned much knowledge.

Second, universities need to buy much advanced equipment. These devices are very expensive, because they have many sophisticated components. With these devices, students in universities could do many experiments to explore technology. If they couldn’t afford these devices, many researches will be delayed, then the development of technology in our country will be affected. For example, my brother studies at Beijing University, he majors in chemistry. They often do many experiments to observe the reaction of different elements in order to discover some useful applications of these elements. Because of strong support from the government, they could complete their research very smoothly. Last year, he won a prize of chemistry with some classmates.

Many people think that the administration should spend money supporting child education, because they hope to develop their children’s potential. Whereas, I consider that children should have a happy life when they are very young. Excessive work and pressure would harm their body and mental health. They should motivate their imagination and curiosity by playing rather than studying.