Reply To: For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Reply To: For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

sissi
University: Wenzhou Medical University
Nationality: China
January 29, 2021 at 12:41 pm

I am afraid I have to disagree that excellent social skill is more important than diligent study for a career success. People with good grades could have basic professional knowledge and solve many problems at work. From my perspective, I believe that attaining outstanding academic records is vital.

To begin with, it is crucial to concentrate on one’s studies at school. Every profession has its concepts and principles for students to learn. For instance, as a clinical medicine student, I should master the concepts and theories to become a qualified doctor in the future. The specialized knowledge will assist me to diagnose and treat patients. Also, only lawyers with legal knowledge can help clients. According to my personal experience, learning theories could excel in working.

Additionally, academic study can solve professional problems at work. To be specific, university students need to collect information from the Internet to accomplish essays, so that they can analyze different things and tackle problems effectively. Besides, people can have more creative ideas and abilities to solve different matters. For example, scientists do experiments and think of the mechanism by which a phenomenon occurs. Musicians come up with new ideas to compose excellent music. Thus, academic study is useful for dealing with issues in the future job.

Admittedly, some individuals deem that social network is an essential factor in success. For instance, a social person like my grandma has lots of friends and can get help with ease to achieve success. What is more, this kind of knowledge may not be available in textbooks.

To conclude, under most circumstances, it is for the benefit of a career that people ought to study hard at school since it equips them with necessary information and problem-solving skills. These two elements are both critical in the attainment of career accomplishments.