Reply To: Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. GRE Writing Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. Reply To: Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

February 1, 2021 at 9:02 pm

In my opinion, I would be more likely to [ BE AFFIRMATIVE ]stand [with  ] the first view that students should consider only their talents and interests when choosing a field of study. (I think)[ consecutive sentences starting with the same word I ] the first [ this ]view could compliance [ aligns optimally/perfectly ]with my own experience about[ wrong preposition ] my [ redundant ]choice of major .[ spacing error/wordy ]

To be honest, I didn’t have any interests or good at before entering the college. In the first year of college, I majored in Chemistry and Material Engineering, which is selected based on my entering-college score. However, I transferred to Computer Science in the next year because of my preference and imagination about the future. I realized that I didn’t want to study on Chemistry or Physical relevantly or do similar work in the future. Making the decision to transfer the subject is such a milestone for me. Which inspired me to find out what I’m truly interested in and want to put passion into.

With the example as above I mentioned, I think the most important thing is following my own heart to make the decision and pursue what I want. Without the passion, it is really hard to do anything and do well, even though there is a high-paid job. I think doing what I want could foster me to be better and better, and being a top or a better person could take me to the target I want. Furthermore, even though there is a paucity of the availability of the job in our field of study, be a person who can’t be supplanted by any else could twist this dilemma.

This is why I stand for the first view.