Reply To: Your professor has assigned the class a final project. However, each student is free to choose who they work with. If you had to work on this kind of project, would you rather: – Work alone – Work with classmates – Work with a tutor. Provide reasons and examples to support your response.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Your professor has assigned the class a final project. However, each student is free to choose who they work with. If you had to work on this kind of project, would you rather: – Work alone – Work with classmates – Work with a tutor. Provide reasons and examples to support your response. Reply To: Your professor has assigned the class a final project. However, each student is free to choose who they work with. If you had to work on this kind of project, would you rather: – Work alone – Work with classmates – Work with a tutor. Provide reasons and examples to support your response.

March 25, 2021 at 1:37 am

The final year project is an essential assignment[matters  ] for every university student, which is [ since it remains ]highly relevant to graduation. (When dealing with the problem encountered)[ unclear ], people[students  ] either seek help from others or solve difficulties by themselves. In my opinion, working with my classmates after the professor assigns a [on this assigned  ]project (will)[grammatical error/zero conditional  ] be more efficient.

Firstly, finishing a task with help from classmates is efficient.[ repetition/rewrite it ] Working with classmates has less pressure than with a tutor because (getting help from my classmates is more accessible than a tutor)[confusion  ]. I once worked in a lab with my classmates together[ redundant ] on editing phages. I met some [, and I encountered  ]serious problems when I cultured [ while culturing ]the cell, and [.  ]I only would waste all the cells if I couldn’t solve them[unclear pronoun  ] immediately. Luckily, one of my classmates who knew how to deal with these problems well [ daggling/ can be deal with problems well or well helped ]helped me. In the end, we completed the experiments on time without wasting the cells. Even though I could seek help from tutors, tutors are[inconsistent in tense  ] always busy with their schedules, which[unclear pronoun  ] I might not receive a reply quickly. Therefore, asking for help from classmates will[tense error  ] be an efficient way to finish the project.

Furthermore, g[ G ]regarious work can also help to generate viable suggestions[/solutions  ]. Since everyone has their advantages and disadvantages, group work can prevent people from making mistakes, thereby helping them finish the work [ with ]better [ results ]. For example, I once worked in a group to summarize final experimental results for a term paper. After finishing writing, [After completing the draft,  ]I sent my part to my groupmates. One of my groupmates, who specialized in English, checked my grammar mistakes and then gave me suggestions on revising them[unclear pronoun  ]. Without her help, I wouldn’t get a high grade in the end. (Therefore, we could also learn from a final project with classmates that we should learn from each other’s strengths to offset our shortness.)[unclear/grammatical error  ]

In conclusion, working with classmates in[ on ] the final project will[tense error  ] have many benefits. Not only can the work be completed[ unnecessary passive ] more efficiently, but also you[ shift in person ] will[ unparalleled verb ] harvest more precious advice to burnish your[ shift in person ] work.