Reply To: There is never a reason for people to be rude to another person. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing There is never a reason for people to be rude to another person. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: There is never a reason for people to be rude to another person. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

njudu
University: Nanjing University
Nationality: China
March 31, 2021 at 2:06 pm

Nowadays, people are living in a world with enormous social interactions. It is nearly impossible for someone to separate himself from other people in daily events. During these activities, the attitude toward others we have displayed is of course a personal decision. To me, I insist that being rude is inappropriate for whatever reasons.

Showing bad attitudes could become lawbreaking. For example, recently, …[ don’t post such content on the site  ]

Also, impoliteness is less feasible to promote science. When discussing an academic hypothesis, a rude scientist who favors personal attacks on those having different ideas could destroy the discussion. Instead, it would be easier for others to accept his courteous query or opposition. This is how politeness could prevent a positive scientific debate from drifting into a mess.

Some people may argue that fighting back, in the same way, is fair if we have been treated rudely. But it does not assist in solving quarrels; even worse, it would corrupt the internet environment. Suppose you post an idea on Facebook but receive several unfriendly replies. If you return personal attack, rather than ignoring those impolite words, this mostly generates a vicious cycle. The worse your reply, the more spiteful the response you will receive.

Politeness is often said to be a personal characteristic. For me, it is no mere personality. Public morality, advances in science, and the harmonious internet environment require us to exhibit appropriate attitudes. For that reason, I believe it is better for everyone to keep polite, which could stand our society in good stead.