Reply To: There is never a reason for people to be rude to another person. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing There is never a reason for people to be rude to another person. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Reply To: There is never a reason for people to be rude to another person. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

April 3, 2021 at 1:54 am

Nowadays, people are living in a world with enormous social interactions. [  missing transition word ]It is nearly impossible for someone to [ wordy; remove IT and rewrite the sentence  ]separate himself from other people in daily events. During these activities, the attitude toward others we have displayed is of course a personal decision. To me, I insist that being rude is inappropriate for whatever reasons.

Showing bad attitudes could become lawbreaking. For example, xxxx [  Please DON’T post such things on this website ]

Also, impoliteness is less feasible to promote science[logical confusion   ]. When discussing an academic hypothesis, a rude scientist who favors personal attacks on those having different ideas could destroy the discussion. Instead, it [ rewrite most sentences starting with IT IS and remove IT  ]would be easier for others to accept his courteous query or opposition. This[  unclear pronoun ] is[use a concrete verb to replace a BE verb   ] how politeness could prevent a positive scientific debate from drifting into a mess.

Some people may argue that fighting back, in the same way, is[ grammatical error  ] fair if we have[ grammatical error  ] been treated rudely. But it[remove IT and rewrite this sentence   ] does not assist in solving quarrels; even worse, it[remove IT   ] would corrupt the internet environment[ unclear  ]. Suppose you[ shift of person  ] post an idea on Facebook but receive several unfriendly replies. If you return [ article error  ]personal attack[unclear/grammatical error   ], rather than ignoring those impolite words, this mostly generates[  grammatical error ] a vicious cycle. The worse your[ shife of person  ] reply, the more spiteful the response you will receive[ zero-conditional  ].

Politeness is often said to be [unnecessary passive sentence   ]a personal characteristic. For me, it is no mere personality. Public morality[ unclear  ], advances in science, and the harmonious internet environment[ unclear  ] require us to exhibit appropriate attitudes. For that reason, I believe it[ remove IT  ] is better for everyone to keep polite, which could stand our society in good stead.[unclear   ]