Reply To: Nowadays more and more young people hold important positions in the government. Some people think that it is a good thing, while others argue that it is not suitable. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Nowadays more and more young people hold important positions in the government. Some people think that it is a good thing, while others argue that it is not suitable. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Reply To: Nowadays more and more young people hold important positions in the government. Some people think that it is a good thing, while others argue that it is not suitable. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Anonymous
April 9, 2021 at 7:39 am

people have different views about whether young adults should take vital positions in the government.While there are some drawbacks,I believe this is a positive trend.
There are several reasons why people think it is unsuitable.Young people have less experience about the society,making them unaware of the public’s true needs.Due to their young age,they lack the opportunities to explore the real problems in social context,for example,how to balance the interests of different parties.Also,impulsive as youngsters are,many decisions are likely to be made emotionally,which can sometimes do damage to the society.
On the other hand,it is beneficial for young officers to play an important role in government,which is the attitude that I believe.Firstly,commanding the ability to create and image,young adults are likely to innovate in certain important fields.For instance,some policies intended to promote economy will be published as young officials are determined to revolution.Secondly,young people are full of passion and willing to follow their dreams,which means they are easily get motivated by daily work and our society will be influenced in a positive way.
In conclusion,I can understand why some people disapprove this trend,but it seems to me that it is of great benefits.