Reply To: The ability to maintain friendship with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The ability to maintain friendship with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily. Reply To: The ability to maintain friendship with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.

June 8, 2019 at 1:19 pm

As a crucial part of our lives life, friendship has accompanied us from birth. However, it still bothers us when choosing whether to make new friends or to maintain an established friendship. For me, I would like to spend time on enhancing existing friendships over a long period.

Admittedly, making new friends is beneficial. It will refresh our minds with diversified thought towards questions related to economics, history or even academics. It also provides a platform to improve self-orientation by expressing showing ourselves. But While when it comes to happiness, I would like to keep my existing friendship.

According to my personal experience, we are more relaxed with old friends. We pay less attention to what we say when/while as staying with them. We need not to worry as much about as staying with new friends that they would feeling embarrassed or offended. We have more freedom to chat about things like gossips and political issues and to choose the places where we want to go to. Consequently, a cozy atmosphere relieves relief our stress after a whole day studying.

Moreover, true friends are those whom we ask for a favour look favor for when in a dilemma. For instance, my best friend, Lisa, who I first encountered in primary school, always helps me in diverse situations. We have been the best of friends for a decade, and she is the exact person that comes to my mind when I have met troubles. However, these elusive issues, sometimes, are hard to elucidate to my parents, let alone new friends. All wWhatever I got from the help of Lisa, the auditory comforts or the behavior supports, brought me courage and power to face facing difficulties.

Last but not least, the plentiful plenty number of friends we have always influences the depth of friendship. As we spend more time to make new friends, it comes with less vigor to have fun with old friends. While they are the exact people sharing our detailed love and hate towards peoples and things are them.