Reply To: Studies show that criminals get a low level of education. Some people believe that the best way to reduce crime is educating people in prison so they can get a job after leaving prison. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Studies show that criminals get a low level of education. Some people believe that the best way to reduce crime is educating people in prison so they can get a job after leaving prison. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Reply To: Studies show that criminals get a low level of education. Some people believe that the best way to reduce crime is educating people in prison so they can get a job after leaving prison. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

jie_kit
University: Jilin University
Nationality: Chinese
January 27, 2020 at 10:50 am

hi, there,

I really appreciate your time on revising my writing. I had modified most of the problems you marked and I learnt a lot from your comments, while there is still something I don’t understand.

the sentences, like ” education in prison” , “prison education” and so o, you marked “unclear”, do you refer to the undetailed description? Sorry, could you make an example so I can fully understand?

And thanks again for your comments.

Best regards,

JIE