Reply To: The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way? Reply To: The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?

February 1, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of choppy sentences;
  2. Frequent errors in relation to coordinating words.

If the university were to provide new services in[ article error ] dormitory, I would definitely favor a quiet study room. It is, in my perspective, the most wanted yet often neglected need, which will serve the students better than the other two hypotheses.

To begin with, study[word form  ] takes up a student’s time. Just by speculations, it is an undoubtful fact that is a busy schedule of a college student[grammatical error  ], [  punctuation error]studying for 10 to 40 hours extra is a norm. The statistics may be variant but certainly reveal a trend. If a study room is introduced, it is sure to be used frequently and durably. And [grammatical error  ]can benefit a large variety of students.

Additionally, most schools have gyms and cinemas on campus already. Or at least in a neighborhood.[grammatical error  ] In some cases, dorm buildings even possess in-built gyms and karaokes. This is convenient enough. Let us remind that [ grammatical error ]bringing in additional facilities leads to dorm reconstruction, routinely[ word form error ] cleaning and space reallocation. If all these efforts really worth it?[ grammatical error ] In my opinion, the work is extra.

Conversely, exercise and entertainments are noisy. Yet, a dorm is a place to rest. Eligible roommates take care of other people’s schedules, to[ grammatical error ] at least be quiet when others rest or try to relax. In this case, the time you spend in those rooms is limited. [ punctuation error concerning coordination word ]And a lot of the times, you have to contain yourself to not interrupt.  For example, I should not laugh out really loud when someone else is trying to sleep. Or[grammatical use concerning coordinating word  ] run a treadmill if others are meditating.

To sum up, building rooms for study is the most proficient and effective choice. It can benefit most students, be of high usage and worth the money and time.