Reply To: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Reply To: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.

Olivia …
University: central south university
Nationality: China
February 6, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Nowadays more and more people focus on the relationships’ problem. They want to find out the most important secrete of dealing with different relationships. Some persons think that honesty doubtlessly is the decisive factor in any relationship between people. However, I firmly believe that other crucial elements should also be stressed.

In the first place, the outstanding communication skills play a important role in our relationships. With it, we could start a satisfying conversation easily, which usually is a beginning of any relationship. Thus, it is possible to realize others’ characters or inner feeling by taking with them. Only through with this process can we know whether he or she is Mr.right or Miss. right. Take one of my friends Jane as an example, she used to worry about her marriage and was concerned that no one was willing to develop a relationship with her. But last few days, she told me that she would get married. How surprised I am! She admitted that it was a wonderful conversation that produced far-reaching influences on our relationships. Therefore, the excellent communication skills is useful to relationships.

Furthermore, relationships can not grow without respect. Since respecting each other, we will be more likely to avoid many arguments, which is beneficial to lasting a relationship. It enables me to remember a TV show I saw yesterday about a argument between a couple. And the husband always takes his wife’s work around house for granted and disrespect her endeavors to while family, which make the wife annoyed and upset. Thus, more and more conflicts happened inside this family, damaging the domestic peace. Consequently, respect is in favor of relationships’ harmony between people.

To sum up, always telling the truth is not the decisive factor in any relationship. On the one  hand, outstanding communicate skills will help start a new relationship. On the other hand, it is imperative for people to respect each other in order to keep a harmonious relationship.