Some students prefer to choose smaller classes with fewer students (professors can know each student’s name), while others prefer to take bigger classes with lots of students. Which do you prefer and why?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some students prefer to choose smaller classes with fewer students (professors can know each student’s name), while others prefer to take bigger classes with lots of students. Which do you prefer and why? Some students prefer to choose smaller classes with fewer students (professors can know each student’s name), while others prefer to take bigger classes with lots of students. Which do you prefer and why?

February 23, 2020 at 3:32 am

Score: ungraded

As I have taken both types of classes [info introduced without preparation  ], I prefer the[article error  ] smaller classes to the[article error  ] large one[ word form error/classes ]. There are three reasons for my choice.[ This is not writing; specify ]

First of all, I think that[redundant  ] a class with fewer students means [ wrong word ]higher efficiency[ unclear ]. For one thing, the professor knows the names and situations[wrong word  ] of students. [ punctuation error with coordinating word ]So, the professor is able to give practical suggestions separately for[ preposition error ] students, which is helpful[ Dull BE verb ] to improve their[unclear pronoun  ] grade[ word form ].  For another, university can divide [  logical error/ can university divide..?]students into different[redundant  ] small classes according to their marks. Then, professors can decide what content should be taught considering varying situations of those classes.

Another important reason is that students in a small class tend to[ wrong phrase ] be more familiar with their teachers. This creates an opportunity to talk to their professors or instructors. (We know that)[redundant  ] outgoing people are more likely to contact with [preposition error  ]others, but the introvert[ unclear ] are not. Small classes make introvert students more willing to talk to their teacher[ word form error ]. Another advantage for the introvert is that [ redundant ]they can talk to teachers in an indirect way. For instance, after a discussion, students find out a question that most people don’t understand. They can dispatch a representative to ask the professor for the answer. Unlike large classes, it[logical confusion  ] is much easier[lack comparison  ] for them to solve the problem above[  redundant] because of the smaller group.

Lastly, small classes tighten the connection of each student[logical error  ], which larger classes can[wrong verb  ] not. Affinity causes efficient collaboration. [ choppy sentence ]I used to take a small math class, and now I still remember all members. During an assignment, it is quickly [  word form error]to contact my partners[ rephrase ]. This made our discussion done well [ rephrase ]and satisfying. I bet a large class don’t[ grammatical error ] have such an [ article error ]efficiency. Since we knew each other, it’s[informal  ] also possible for us to build a study group without the arrangement of[ wrong preposition ] the professor.

Broadly speaking, in my opinion [ punctuation error ]a small class is high-quality[  grammatial error] for students and efficient for teachers, so I am willing to take small classes.