Reply To: Some students prefer to choose smaller classes with fewer students (professors can know each student’s name), while others prefer to take bigger classes with lots of students. Which do you prefer and why?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Some students prefer to choose smaller classes with fewer students (professors can know each student’s name), while others prefer to take bigger classes with lots of students. Which do you prefer and why? Reply To: Some students prefer to choose smaller classes with fewer students (professors can know each student’s name), while others prefer to take bigger classes with lots of students. Which do you prefer and why?

March 6, 2020 at 4:37 am

Score: 69.1

Final Revision

Nowadays, college students are having an intensive discussion about the size of classes [factual error; don’t fabricate things against the truth   ]. As I have taken both types of classes, I have my own opinions about these two types, and I prefer to take a small class.

First of all, A class with fewer students brings high efficiency. For one thing, the professor knows the names and states[wrong word   ] of students, so the professor is able to give practical suggestions separately to [ article error  ]students personalized suggestions, which helps students [repetition   ]to improve their grades. For another, students can separate [ grammatical error  ]into several small classes according to their marks. Then, professors can decide what content should be taught appropriate teaching content considering varying states of those classes[ wrong words  ].

Another important reason is that students in a small class have more chances to communicate with their teachers. This creates an opportunity to talk to their instructors. [ lack connection from the prior sentence  ]Outgoing people are more likely to contact others, but unsociable people are not. Small classes make introvert students more willing to talk to their teachers. Another advantage for the introvert is that they can talk to teachers in an indirect way. For instance, after a discussion, students find out a question that most people don’t understand. They can dispatch a representative to ask the professor for the answer. Unlike large classes, small classes are much easier for them to solve the problem because of the smaller group.

Lastly, small classes make the relationship between students much closer than[ lack  a comparison  ] large classes. Members in a closer [unclear   ]group can feel satisfaction[word form error   ] from the experience of the efficient collaboration[ confusing  ]. For instance, I used to take a small math class, and now I still remember all members. During the discussion of an assignment, I received their replies as soon as possible. Therefore, we completed the task fast. I bet a large class doesn’t have such efficiency. Since we knew each other, it is also possible for us to build a study group without the arrangement from/by the professor.

Broadly speaking, in my opinion, a small class is of high quality for students and efficient [unparalleled   ]for teachers, so I am willing to take small classes.