Reply To: It is better for students to live away from home while studying at university than living with parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing It is better for students to live away from home while studying at university than living with parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Reply To: It is better for students to live away from home while studying at university than living with parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

JiRuosong
University: he fei university of technology
Nationality: China
March 18, 2020 at 9:17 am

Nowadays, more and more learners go alone to a university for an undergraduate degree. I accept that there are some disadvantages to this phenomenon. Yet I considerably agree what students leave home for study is a wonderful chance for them to train their abilities.

On the one hand, I admit that some students may tend to live with their parents. These youth have scarce capabilities to solve problems by themselves. In the past, students would ask their parents for help when they got into trouble, such as fighting with classmates. But now students have to face various difficulties alone at the university. As a result, they are likely to have no solutions to these troubles.

However, I would argue that learners who are away from their parents can improve their abilities to solve problems. That is because they need to learn many skills for survivals. For instance, these students need to learn to wash clothes, get along with roommates, manage money and so on. These skills mean that teenagers need to study hard and know how to take care of themselves.

Moreover, students would have fewer restrictions if they were far away from their hometown. Thus, they have more free time to do something that they prefer to do. For example, they can go to theaters with friends when they feel bored or stressed. This entertainment mode makes these juveniles relax. In addition, they can emulate new skills which could potentially benefit their vocation. These useful skills will help them live well in the future.

In conclusion, I consent that undergraduates should stay away from families when they study in a college.