两者比较型:(1)学生提前上一些与他们专业相关的大学级别的课程;(2)由老师带队去参观博物馆和名胜古迹,然后写篇论文。

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing 两者比较型:(1)学生提前上一些与他们专业相关的大学级别的课程;(2)由老师带队去参观博物馆和名胜古迹,然后写篇论文。

• Shardew
    University: NJU
    Nationality: China
    May 7, 2020 at 2:47 am

High school graduate usually has about two months of vacation. They could develop their hobbies as they like. In fact, a large number of students spend this period of time playing computer games (day and night, even forget to eat meals), holding parties and so on. Owing to this, people who concerned with this come up with two proposals to take full advantage of the break. Personally, I strongly support the second one for the following reasons.

First of all, it is time to broaden up their eyes. As we all know, preparing for the national college entrance exam is so exhausted that they hardly have any time to pay attention to the outside world. Consequently, why not go to visit any historical scene spots and museums at this break. We can learn the historical events in more detail, even can find some missing plots in history class which may astonish us. Also, the museums are a good place to set up enlightenment to pursue interesting majors which they will choose at college. I beg that many students will obtain a wide range of knowledge from arts to sciences, opening up a new world for them. Besides, these activities may help them to make decisions upon issues the faced with, like can guide their major choices before entering college or university.

Secondly, summitting a qualified paper require students to grab a certain of writing tips. This type of ability becomes increasingly significant when we sign up at university. A majority of universities served this mandatory class to improve their writing abilities. Take me as an example, I suffer a lot because of weakness in writing. I seldom submit my projects or term paper in time due to this weakness. Although I sometimes can give in these assignments before the deadline, they will surely be sent back within two weekdays. My workload is already too heavy and this weakness makes it is even worse. Take my hard experience as a lesson, improving their writing ability through paper writing is necessary.