Some people think a language should be taught in a small class, others believe the number of people in class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people think a language should be taught in a small class, others believe the number of people in class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

• Janemon
    University: scc
    Nationality: Chinese
    May 22, 2020 at 10:07 am

Some people think a language should be taught in a small class, others believe the number of people in class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

There is a closer nexus between various countries, whereupon, ingesting a second language gets prevalent currently. Eo ipso, a controversy about whether language classes should be diminished or not entries our eyeshot.

From my sentiments, minor classes are likely to be a preferable option. Pre-eminently, tutors are more liable to take care of per student in a relatively smaller class. As a specimen, juveniles are subject to encounter diverse obstacles even in the same class. Therefore, instructors in smaller classes are prone to direct pupils who are in a variety of dilemmas distinctly. Thus, students are likely to absorb knowledge more efficiently and achieve higher grades. Furthermore, kids would attain long-term benefits from a minor-scale language class as well. To start with, they are enforced to lay emphasis on acquiring rather than distractions. Consequently, it’s unanimous that they are prone to feel uncomfortable at first due to equal treatment. Nevertheless, they are likely to cultivate a habit of concentrating on tackling missions utterly. Based on this, they would transform to be more competitive in the future.

Whereas, remnants argue that the amount of children isn’t imperative. It’s definitely reasonable as still plentiful adolescents in outsized classes achieve the same as those in limited ones. However, for my part, this situation remains infrequent in our life. Out of comparison, we can find that multitude students in inconsiderable classes have mastered language skills solidly.

All in all, I claim that little students do behave well in bulky classes. Whereas, insignificant ones possess multifarious superiorities.

May 22, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. More than 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.