A longer prison term as a way of punishing those who break the law is not as good as other methods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing A longer prison term as a way of punishing those who break the law is not as good as other methods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

• JiRuosong
    University: he fei university of technology
    Nationality: China
    March 21, 2020 at 7:55 am

A longer prison term as a way of punishing those who break the law is not as good as other methods. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, many countries usually punish the citizens who break the law for a longer term. In my opinion, although the prison term is a deterrent effect for prisoner, there are other methods to reform them.

I accept that the government put criminals in prison for a long period of time as a punishment. Authorities should take measures to limit the freedom of these people who committed serious errors. That is because these individuals have the ability to continue to commit a crime if they still live with citizens. As a result, I agree it is an excellent approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

However, I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. Firstly, I think that penalty is a good method as a punishment. It is because money plays an important role in our modern life. And every ordinary people desire to possess it; thus, people will be careful, and they are not to go against any regulation. In addition, these penalties could be used to build some fundamental facilities for cities. It is also beneficial to the life of citizens.

Moreover, compulsory education is a wonderful solution too. The government can open multiple lessons about moral education for some convicts who commit slight crime. This method not only gives prisoner some caution but also increases the government’s reputation. It leaves a good impression on the public.

In conclusion, I consider that prolonging the time spent in jail is not the only method to solve the problem of preventing crime. I suggest the authorities should set a lot of regulations to face different criminals.

March 21, 2020 at 9:59 pm

Score: 61.1

Issues:

1. More than 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

JiRuosong
    March 24, 2020 at 8:48 am

Nowadays, many countries usually punish citizens who break the law for a longer-term imprisonment. In my opinion, the prison term is a deterrent effect for prisoners, but there are other methods to reform them.

I accept that the government put criminals in prison for a prolonging period as a punishment. It is a correct choice that authorities take measures to limit the freedom of these people who committed acute errors. That is because these individuals have the capability to continue to endanger ordinary citizens. As a result, I agree it is an excellent approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

However, I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, I considerably maintain that the penalty is a brilliant method as a punishment. It is because money plays a significant role in our modern life. Every average people desire to earn it; thus, most people will be not to violate any regulation. What is more, the government could build some rudimentary facilities by these fines. It is also beneficial to the life of citizens.

Moreover, compulsory education is an excellent solution too. The relevant departments can offer a variety of lessons of moral education for adults who commit a minor crime. This method not only gives prisoners some warnings but also boosts the government’s reputation. It leaves a good impression on the public.

In conclusion, I consider what put the prisoner in jail is not the only method to solve the problem of preventing crime. I moderately suggest the authorities should set different regulations to cope with different criminals.

March 26, 2020 at 1:44 am

Score: 53.7

Nowadays, many countries usually punish citizens who break the law for a longer-term imprisonment. In my opinion, the prison term is a deterrent effect for prisoners [wrong word ], but there are other methods to reform [ wrong word] them.

I accept that the [article error ] government put criminals in prison for a prolonging period as a punishment [ clumsy]. It is a correct choice that authorities take measures to limit the freedom of these people who committed acute [incorrect word ] errors. That is because these individuals have the capability to [wrong preposition ] continue to endanger ordinary citizens. As a result, I agree it is an excellent approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

However, I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, I considerably [unnecessary adverb ] maintain that the penalty is a brilliant method as a punishment [confusing ]. [disconnected from the prior sentence ]It is because money plays a significant role in our modern life. Every average people [wrong word ] desire to earn it; thus, most people will be not to violate any regulation. What is more, the government could build some rudimentary facilities by/using these fines. It is also beneficial to the life [word form error ] of citizens.

Moreover, compulsory education is an excellent solution too. The relevant departments can offer a variety of lessons of moral education for adults who commit a minor crime. This method not only gives prisoners some warnings but also boosts the government’s reputation. [ choppy sentence] It leaves a good impression on the public.

In conclusion, I consider what put the prisoner in jail is not the only method to solve the (problem of preventing crime) [ confusing]. I moderately [ unnecessary adverb-reduce the use of adverbs in writing] suggest the authorities should set different regulations to cope with different criminals.

JiRuosong
    March 28, 2020 at 3:34 am

Nowadays, many countries usually punish citizens who break the law for a longer-term imprisonment. In my opinion, the prison term is a deterrent effect for the prisoner, but there are other methods to educate them.

I accept that governments put criminals in prison for a prolonging period. It is a correct choice that authorities take measures to limit the freedom of these people who committed grave errors. That is because these individuals have the capability that continue to endanger ordinary citizens. As a result, I agree it is an excellent approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

However, I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, I maintain that the penalty is also a brilliant method to punish criminals. It is difficult for most people to make money in our real life, and persons usually value it. As a result, people will be not to violate any regulations if there is a huge ticket. What is more, the government could build some rudimentary facilities using these fines. It is also beneficial to the lives of citizens.

Moreover, compulsory education is an excellent solution too. The relevant departments can offer a variety of lessons of moral education for adults who commit a minor crime. This method not only gives prisoners some warnings but also boosts the government’s reputation. Consequently, the way authorities implement will leave a good impression on the public.

In conclusion, I consider what put the prisoner in jail is not the only method to solve the problem of punishing people who break the law. I suggest the authorities should set different regulations to cope with different criminals.

April 1, 2020 at 12:49 am

Score: 54.5

Nowadays, many countries usually [unnecessary adverb  ] punish citizens who break the law for a [ article error ] longer-term imprisonment. In my opinion, the prison term is a deterrent effect for the prisoner [ would a prisoner care of staying in prison? ] , but there are other methods to educate them [unclear thesis/what is your opinion?  ] .

I accept that governments put criminals in prison for a prolonging period [  unclear] . It [  unclear pronoun] is a correct choice that authorities take measures [ redundant/= correct choice ] to limit the freedom of these people who committed grave errors. (That is because) [  wordy] these individuals have the capability (that continue to) [unclear wordy  ] endanger ordinary citizens. As a result, I agree [ redundant ] it is an excellent [ vague word ] approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

However, I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, (I maintain that the ) [redundant  ] penalty is also a brilliant [ vague word ] method to punish criminals. It [ unclear pronoun ] is difficult for most people to make money in our real life, and persons usually value it [  unclear pronoun] . As a result, people will be not to violate any regulations if there is a huge ticket. [grammatical error  ] What is more [word form  ] , the government could build some rudimentary [ incorrect word ] facilities using these fines. [ choppy sentence ] It [unclear pronoun  ] is also beneficial to the lives of citizens.

Moreover, compulsory education is an excellent [unclear  ] solution too. [ lacking connection from the prior sentence ] The relevant departments can offer a variety of (lessons of moral education) [wordy  ] for adults who commit a minor crime. This method not only gives prisoners [ wrong word ] some warnings but also boosts the government’s reputation. Consequently, the way authorities implement [ unclear ] will leave a good impression on the public.

In conclusion, I consider (what put the prisoner in jail is) [ wordy ] not the only method to solve the (problem of punishing people who break the law) [confused  ] . I suggest the authorities should set different regulations to cope with different criminals.

JiRuosong
    May 1, 2020 at 10:39 am

Nowadays, many countries punish citizens who violate the law for a long prison term. In my opinion, it may be an excellent point that try to make them better with training and education.

What governments put criminals in prison for a prolonging period is a correct choice. That is because authorities need to limit the freedom of these people who committed grave errors. These individuals have the capability to endanger ordinary citizens if police do not restrict these bad elements’ scopes of activities. As a result, it is an effect approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

However, I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, the penalty is also a beneficial method to punish criminals. Earning money is difficult for most people in our real life, and persons usually value it. As a result, people will not violate any regulations if there is a huge ticket. Moreover, the government could build some fundamental facilities using these fines. These devices can keep citizens fit.

In fact, I guess the reason why a few people end up in prison is they lack of education. Therefore, some educations about moral and law are necessary. In addition, they will feel a sense of accomplishment if they can learn job skills. It is because they consider they can make the contribution to the society.

In conclusion, we should try to make effort to go to the root of the problem. I suggest the authorities should give prisoners the second chance and this can make our society safer and stronger.

May 1, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

JiRuosong
    May 3, 2020 at 1:42 am

Giving prisoners a second chance

Nowadays, many countries punish citizens who violate the law for a lengthy prison term. However, it may be an excellent point that tries to make them better with training and education.

What governments put criminals in prison for a prolonging period is the correct choice. Authorities need to limit the freedom of these people who committed grave errors if conditions permit. That is because these individuals are able to endanger ordinary citizens again if the police do not restrict their scopes of activities. As a result, it is an effective approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, the penalty is also a beneficial method to punish criminals. Earning money is difficult for most people in real life, and persons usually value it. As a result, people will not violate any regulations if there is a huge ticket. Moreover, the government could build some exercise facilities using these fines. These devices can keep citizens fit.

I guess the reason why a few people end up in prison is they lacked education. So some education about moral and law are necessary. And they will feel a sense of accomplishment if they can learn job skills. It is because they consider they can make contributions to society.

In conclusion, we should try to make efforts to go to the root of the problem. The authorities should give prisoners the skills for a second chance and this can make our society safer and more prosperous.

May 4, 2020 at 1:54 am

Score: 65.2

Final Revision

Nowadays, many countries punish citizens who violate the law for through/using/by imposing a lengthy prison term. While respecting this punitive measure, I am of the opinion that However, it may be an excellent point that tries to make them better with appropriate occupational training, in conjunction with moral education, may work better.

What Although governments put criminals in prison for a prolonging period is the a prolonged imprisonment might be a correct/handy choice. Authorities , this punishment becomes meaningful only when it is applied to need to limit the freedom of these the people who committed grave errors if conditions permit. That is because these individuals are able to could endanger ordinary citizens again if the police do not restrict their scopes of activities. As a result, it is an effective approach to protect other people’s safety and make society more stable.

I would argue that there are better ways to curb crime. For example, the financial penalty is could also be a beneficial viable method to punish criminals. Since Eearning money is difficult for most people in real life, and persons usually value it. As a result, people will an individual would be reluctant not to violate any regulations if there is were a huge ticket for doing so. Moreover, the government could build some exercise facilities using these fines. These devices can keep citizens fit.[ off topic  ]

I guess the reason why a few people ended up in prison is that they lacked appropriate education. So As such, some moral and legal education about moral and law are remains necessary. And they Additionally, inmates would will feel a sense of accomplishment if they can learn acquired job skills that could translate into a better life. It is because they consider they can make contributions to society. App

In conclusion, we should try to make efforts to go to the root of the problem. [unclear   ]The authorities should give prisoners the skills for a second chance, which and this can make our society safer and more prosperous.