A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• LRC NJUPT
    University: NJUPT
    Nationality: China
    May 18, 2020 at 4:17 pm

A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When it comes to issue about making an important decision like whether to go to university or not. People always need to make a most wise decision in a short or long term. Some people hold the view that people should make important decision alone since people who decide by themselves will develop the ability of consider issues. Conversely, I think people should make decision with someone they trust.

Firstly, making decision with others has some inherent advantages. One is people can listen others points and talking with someone who has more experience about decision making. Take myself as an example, when I graduate from high school, I have to decide which university to go to. My father, who was an excellent university student, gave me tremendous amount of advises about how to choose city, major, or university. Finally, we made a perfect decision. His advises played a pivotal role in my decision. And I benefit from his advises.

Second, people sometimes think too little and too hurry to making a decision. To avoid that, people should making decision with someone they trust. So they can think from other aspects and ask questions to others when they have problems. For instance, in ancient China, some dynasty often had young kings who were just ten or nine years old. Obviously, these young kings had no ability of govern a country. They always made decisions with their experienced ministers. When kings had problems or made decisions lack of consideration, their ministers can told their king calm down and thought about the other aspect in order to made reasonable decisions.

Admittedly, making decisions alone also has advantages. It can promote the development of the ability of independent thinking. Thinking without anyone’s help is difficult and needs people consider many aspects of issue, thus can enhance the ability of think independently. However, I prefer to make decisions with others because decision making is very important, I want to make reasonable decisions every time.

In a word, we may safely come to a conclusion that making decisions with others is a rather wise choice.

May 20, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Numerous grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.