A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Jane Elsa
    University: SJTU
    Nationality: China
    July 4, 2020 at 1:07 pm

A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people argue as if it is a truth that a person should never make an important decision alone. But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.

The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant the basic fact that there are no two same leaves in the world. That is to say, the ones who know us best are ourselves, making us the most suitable options to make decisions for our own sake. On the contrary, if the decision is made by others, we may be likely to regret in the future. For example, when choosing the major in college, I chose the transportation engineering in spite of others doubts in that I am familiar with my own interests and strengths. And luckily I can now get good grades during every semester. Unfortunately, one of my friends majors in physics according to her parents’ advice and is regretful currently.

Another reason why I disagree with the above statement is that I believe that everyone should take responsibility for their own behavior. Once making decisions, no matter what the outcome is, we need to learn to accept it. If the decision is wise and the outcome is satisfying, we will be more confident about ourselves. If not, we need to learn to reflect on ourselves, conclude the experience and try to improve ourselves next time.

What’s more, instead of asking others to make the important decisions for us, it’s better to listen to their opinions, compare all the factors, fill the leak and make the final decisions alone. Only through this process can we actually make progress and become independent because we think carefully and weigh all factors maturely.

In a word, I hold the firm view that everyone is able to and need to make important decisions alone.

July 6, 2020 at 2:46 am

Invalid [ Please complete one essay prior to submitting the next one. ]

frankie0526
    University: cqnu
    Nationality: china
    July 10, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Hjjjjj

Tagged: