accept the unsatisfying fact or try to improve it

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing accept the unsatisfying fact or try to improve it

• helenhuangforever
    University: shanghai normal university
    Nationality: China
    October 10, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Life is full of happiness and misfortunes. Sometimes, there may be more setbacks in front of someone. Therefore, how to deal with it is quite difficult.

Some individual considers we’d better accept the sad facts.For example, when we lack money, we should told to ourself it is caused by me. I should be calm about this result. likewise, if we are not satisfied with the current job ,we should be clear that our limited ability lead to the outcome. So it is meaningless to argue it anymore

However, others believe we should be more positive towards it. In their view, we should take some strategies to alter this conditions. In my view, we can confront with difficulties at our will . The first step should be to accept it. For example, if we are not satisfied with the current job, we can acknowledge the fact. Next, it is wise to analyze the underlying reasons. The reason may be that we are not efficient enough and that we haven’t had proficiency in one profession. Then we can realize how to change the situation efficiently. It is not good to only accept it without changes. You will continue to live badly and the vicious life circle will continue. Pursuing happiness plays an important role in one’s whole life. One element is that you can tackle misfortunes

In conclusion, Accepting the fact is the initial step, and it is good to have this action. It means you are willing to accept something bad. there is always barrier in front of you. Otherwise , there may be a conflict .which is not healthy for your mental health. Furthermore, the importance of trying to change it with your wisdom should be also emphasized. Your attitude toward life matters a lot, determining your life quality

October 10, 2019 at 4:39 pm

What is exactly the topic of this essay?