All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• hamburgersct
    University: Dalian University of Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    March 22, 2020 at 3:37 am

All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently, some people advocate that all university students should take history classes. They say students should learn about how the world worked in past years from these courses. However, I quite disagree with this idea.

First of all, nowadays, college students are quite busy with their studies, the burden of schoolwork gets largely heavier. Since the rapid development in every academic field, students need to learn much more than older generations once did. So, most university students have no time to deal with extra courses. And even if they do take these courses, a great number of them would have no interest in history. Eventually, they will not acquire a lot of knowledge at all. Thus, why not don’t waste time, just let them learn what they are really interested in?

Just as interesting is, recently there are more and more elaborated materials for history-lovers, such as books and documentaries. Thus, students who fascinate with history can get what they want from these materials. Pushing all students, no matter like history or not, to take professional courses and read thick books is unnecessary. I believe students will have the best academic performance only in the field where they feel free, rather than be forced.

From my viewpoint, I suppose that a better way to help college students to learn about history is by giving them a list of materials. Many students will feel boring when taking history courses, but few will dislike movies, broadcasts, and books. Thus, universities should list these good materials together to recommend them to students. In this way, students will get useful historical knowledge. At the same time, they can turn their attention from social media and great pressure to something helpful and meaningful.

To conclude, as for my personal experience, I think the appeal to make all college students register history courses is meaningless and unnecessary. I believe we always have better ways to understand history other than taking courses and filling textbooks.

March 23, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Score: 62.7

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

hamburgersct
    University: Dalian University of Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    March 25, 2020 at 7:39 am

Recently, some people advocate that all university students should take history classes. They say students should learn about how the world worked in past years from these courses. I entirely disagree with this idea.

First of all, nowadays, college students are quite busy with their studies. The burden of schoolwork gets much heavier. Since the rapid development in every academic field, students need to accomplish a lot of academic papers and tests. So, most university students have no time to deal with extra courses. And even if they do take these courses, a large number of them would have no interest in history. In the end, they will not get a lot of knowledge at all. Thus, why not don’t waste time, and let them learn the subjects they are interested in?

Fortunately, recently history lovers have more and more elaborated resources, such as books and documentaries. Thus, students who fascinate with history can get what they want from these materials. Pushing all students to take professional courses and read thick books is unnecessary. I believe that students will have the best academic performance only in the field where they feel free.

From my viewpoint, I suppose that a better way to help college students to learn about history is by giving them a list of materials. Many students will feel boring when taking history courses, but few will dislike movies, broadcasts, and books. Thus, universities should list these helpful materials together to recommend them to students. In this way, students will get useful historical knowledge. At the same time, they can turn their attention from social media and great pressure to something helpful and meaningful.

To conclude, I think that the appeal to make all college students register history courses is meaningless and questionable. I believe that we always have better ways to understand history other than attending lectures and filling textbooks.

March 29, 2020 at 3:14 am

Score: 65.5

Recently, some people advocate [grammatical error  ] that all university students should take history classes. They say students should learn about how the world worked in past years from these courses. I entirely disagree with this idea[ wrong word ].

First of all, nowadays, college students are quite busy with their studies. The burden of schoolwork gets much heavier[ repeating the prior sentence ]. Since the rapid development in every academic field[grammatical error  ], students need to accomplish[ wrong word ] a lot of academic papers and tests. So, most university students have no time to deal with extra courses. And even if they do[ grammatical error ] take these courses, a large number of them would have no interest in history. In the end, they will not get a lot of knowledge at all. Thus, why not don’t waste time[ informal ], and let them learn the subjects they are interested in?

Fortunately, recently [ punctuation error ]history lovers have[ grammatical error ] more and more elaborated resources, such as books and documentaries. Thus, students who fascinate with history can get what they want from these materials. Pushing all students to take professional[wrong word  ] courses and read thick books is unnecessary. I believe that students will have the best academic performance only in the field where they feel free[confused  ].

From my viewpoint[ redundant ], I suppose that a better way to help college students to learn about history is by giving them a list of materials[ confusing word ]. Many students will feel boring[ word form error ] when taking history courses, but few will dislike movies, broadcasts, and books. Thus, universities should list these helpful materials together[wrong word  ] to recommend them to students. In this way, students will get useful historical knowledge. At the same time, they can turn their attention from social media and great pressure to something helpful and meaningful.

To conclude, I think that the appeal[wrong word  ] to make all college students register history courses is meaningless and questionable. I believe that we always have better ways to understand history other than attending lectures and filling[wrong word  ] textbooks.