All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• fanxy
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 30, 2021 at 11:28 am

All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Governments are playing vital roles in our daily life. They have responsibilities and power to make our lives better. Some people think governments should spend more money to build an accessible Internet system. In contrast, others argue that improving public transportation is what matters. In my perspective, Internet access is more important.

We live in a constantly developing era, which means anything can become obsolete in a short period. To catch up with the trends, people need to acquire news and knowledge. The Internet is the most convenient and powerful tool for getting anything wanted. The Internet, the most laudable evolution in the 21st century breaks the geographical boundaries that used to be the hedge for conveying messages. For me, the Internet is indispensable and necessary in my routine life. Majoring in Finance, I need to know the latest financial information such as financial news and stock prices. With the Internet, I can receive relevant news through my e-mail. The Internet impressively attaches people to the fasting changing world.

What’s more, the Internet can improve our working efficiency. In the past, people needed to deal with paperwork, which would take a lot of time. The Internet can save lots of energy and time for people by its searching and storing functions. My mother is a history scholar specializing in Chinese culture. Twenty years ago, she wade through endless books and papers to find poems on specific themes. She even fought to another city for a rare copy of an ancient poem collection. But with the Internet, all she needs to do to find information is typing the keyword and then clicking the little bottom. And the digital book system helps her a lot. Many books have been uploaded to the Internet, my mother can only sit in front of the computer to access the materials she wants.

Indeed, public transportation is of great significance. However, considering the tremendously developing society people live in and the convenience brought by the Internet, I think governments should pay more attention to building Internet systems.

April 3, 2021 at 2:30 am

Invalid [Please complete the full revision of another essay prior to working on this one.]

fanxy
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: Chinese
    April 3, 2021 at 6:13 am

The past few decades have witnessed unprecedented improvements in our society. Advanced technologies have significantly changed our life. In the meantime, the effects caused by movies and televisions arise great concern. In my perspective, these two newly invented media have more positive effects on the young generation.

First of all, movies and television provide a more efficient way to acquire knowledge. In combination with images and sounds, people can efficiently access the messages they want. They can concentrate on the information that displays on movies and TVs. Compared with newspapers and books, these two media have more appealing characteristics that attract young people to learn. For example, when I was a child, my favorite program was Discovery The Earth. Every night I would wait urgently in front of the TV to see the mysteries of the earth. This program taught me lots of things, such as the formation of mountains and the process of the water cycle. Television acted like a vivid encyclopedia during my childhood. Consequently, I fell deeply in love with geography.

What’s more, movies and televisions can be outlets for venting stress. Nowadays, the young generation is experiencing ever drastic competition in daily life. The heavy load of study needs to be relieved. Watching a movie or a TV show is one of the most convenient and accessible ways to relax. Young people can afford the expenses. When I am stressed out, I always go to the cinema with my friend. By immersing myself in the plot, I can get away from my daily annoyance and feel refreshed. What’s more, exchanging opinions with my friends also makes me feel relaxed and delighted. There is no doubt that it is an excellent way to enforce friendship.

Indeed, there are some disadvantages to electronic media. But young people can foster self-control when they face lures. The positive side of movies and television is more salient.
    In conclusion, the shortcomings and advantages both exist. But the positive effects are more than the negative ones.

April 4, 2021 at 1:23 am

[ On the wings of/In the wake of technological advancement,  ]The[ article error  ] past few decades have witnessed unprecedented improvements in our society. Advanced technologies have significantly changed our life. [ There is no causal link between societal improvements and movies/televisions  ]In the meantime, the effects caused by movies and televisions arise[wrong word   ] great concern. In my perspective, these two newly invented media have[ vague word  ] more[ more … than  ] positive effects on the young generation.

First of all, movies and television provide a more [ an  ]efficient way to acquire knowledge. (In combination with images and sounds, people)[dangling   ] can efficiently (access the messages)[ unclear  ] they want. They can concentrate on the information that displays on movies and TVs. Compared with newspapers and books, these two media have more appealing characteristics that attract young people to learn. For example, when I was a child, my favorite program was Discovery The[ spelling error  ] Earth. Every night I would wait urgently[ wrong word  ] in front of the TV to see the mysteries of the earth[spelling error   ]. This program taught me lots of things, such as the formation of mountains and (the process of the water cycle)[unclear   ]. Television acted like a vivid encyclopedia during my childhood. Consequently, I fell deeply in love with geography[  spelling error ].

What’s more, movies and televisions can be outlets for venting stress. Nowadays, the young generation is experiencing ever drastic competition in daily life. The heavy load of study needs to be relieved. Watching a movie or a TV show is one of the most convenient and accessible ways to relax. Young people can afford the expenses. When I am stressed out, I always go to the cinema with my friend. By immersing myself in the plot, I can get away from my daily annoyance and feel refreshed. What’s more[repetition   ], exchanging opinions with my friends also makes me feel relaxed[repetition   ] and delighted. There is no doubt that it[unclear pronoun   ] is an excellent way to enforce friendship.

Indeed, there are some disadvantages to[wrong preposition   ] electronic media. But young people can foster self-control when they face lures. The positive side of movies and television is more[more than   ] salient.

In conclusion, (the shortcomings and advantages)[  unclear ] both exist.[ punctuation error with coordinating conjunctions  ] But the positive effects are more than the negative ones.