Although family has a great influence on children’s lives, it is the influence outside the home that plays a bigger part in their development. 

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Although family has a great influence on children’s lives, it is the influence outside the home that plays a bigger part in their development. 

• AlexanderHu
    University: Central China Normal University
    Nationality: China
    June 13, 2021 at 1:07 pm

Although family has a great influence on children’s lives, it is the influence outside the home that plays a bigger part in their development. 

People hold diverse opinions about the role that parents and social factors play in children’s development. From my perspective, both family and influences from outside the home are crucial for children’s education.

On the one hand, external factors impact children’s daily life when they are absent from home. Central to these factors are teachers. Instructors not only assume the responsibility of imparting knowledge of various subjects but also impose restrictions on children’s behaviour so that the younger generation can become well-educated and self-disciplined. Classmates can also affect children’s conduct. Civilised peers can set an ideal example and help children distinguish right from wrong. This experience can foster children’s personality and also improve their ability to regulate their conduct.

However, I consider it imperative to attach equal importance to parents’ part in children’s life. As they are indispensable in children’s early years, their education lays the fundament for children’s further development. For example, parents serve as a role model and inculcate core values and principles of the society into their children, who will in turn emulate parents’ behaviour and abide by correct ideas. By contrast, wrong methods of parenting may do harm to children’s growth. If parents prefer to treat juniors severely and even violently, children will be susceptible to rebellion and hard to control, which can give rise to an adolescent crisis.

In conclusion, I maintain that both family and external influences play an essential part in children’s development. Therefore I suggest that good use should be made of these two factors to maximise their benefits.

*Please grade the essay. Thanks.

June 23, 2021 at 12:18 pm

People hold diverse opinions about the role that parents and (social factors)[ society  ] play in children’s development. From my perspective, (both family and influences from outside the home)[ unparalleled  ] are crucial for children’s education[ education is different from development  ].

On the one hand, external factors impact children’s daily life when they [ unclear pronoun  ]are absent from home. Central to these factors are teachers. Instructors[, whoc   ] not only assume the responsibility of imparting knowledge of various subjects but also impose restrictions on children’s behaviour so that the younger generation can become well-educated and self-disciplined. Classmates can also affect children’s conduct[word form error   ]. Civilised [wrong word   ]peers can (set an ideal example and help children)[ clumsy writing  ] distinguish right from wrong. This experience[ unclear word  ] can foster children’s personality and also[ wrong word  ] improve their ability to regulate their conduct[ word form error  ].

However, I consider it imperative to attach equal importance to parents’ part in children’s life. As they[ unclear pronoun  ] are indispensable in children’s early years, their [unclear pronoun   ]education lays the fundament for children’s further development. For example, parents serve as a role model[ unclear  ] and inculcate[  word choice ] core values and principles of the society into their children[  clumsy writing ], who will[ zero-conditional  ] in turn emulate parents’ behaviour and abide by correct ideas. By contrast, wrong methods of parenting may do harm to children’s growth. If parents prefer[ grammatical error  ] to treat juniors severely and even violently, children will[ grammatical error  ] be susceptible to rebellion and hard to control[ unparalleled  ], which can give rise to an adolescent crisis.

In conclusion, I maintain that both family and external influences play an essential part in children’s development. Therefore I suggest that (good use should be made of these two factors)[ unclear  ] to maximise their [  unclear pronoun ]benefits.

Tagged: