Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

• Yuhe_Su
    University: Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
    Nationality: Chinese
    November 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. 

I personally agree with the statement.

Social relationship is a common topic that everyone needs to deal with throughout their daily life. In some cases, it could be better if we say the fake truth, for example, taking a test, chatting with close friends, etc. But in more situations, we may get a better result for saying the truth directly.

Firstly, sometimes love refers to speaking. Imagine your closed one is suffering from a severe disease that would take his life away in a short time. When you hear this news, won’t it be better if you tell the patient his true situation and let him decide whether to take the treatment continously or not? After all, it’s the life of his own. Whatever decision he made, respect and follow it. In this case, both of you can live in the real world, without hiding or concealing.

Secondly, trust between people is the fundation of relationship. Only the people do what they said can be finally appointed and promoted in career. For example, when you don’t present your real thinking to others in group work for avoiding conflict, it would eventually leads to your own self-doubtfulness and lake of motivation in working. Once your voice has been heard by the other members, they will consider and discuss whether it is appropriate. Step by step, when your voice with great idea is heard by the boss, you are more likely to be success in career.

Relationship between people is set up based on the trust between other. Saying the truth can make our life easier by reducing the process of guessing. Whenever with family, friends, lovers, it can save our time and help us build tighter relationship.

November 22, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Score: 59.5

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Sayaka Wu
    University: Fudan University
    Nationality: China
    August 18, 2020 at 12:17 pm

2nd paragraph: I don’t understand why telling fake truth is better in taking a tests or chatting with close friend.

2nd paragraph from the bottem: “to be success” should be ” to  success”?

Would this essay get 5 or 4 points? I think this is quite well?