Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Violet Zhuang
    University: Nanjing Forestry University
    Nationality: China
    November 30, 2020 at 10:05 am

Undoubtedly, being honest is essential because trust between people is the key issue in any relationship. However, there are perhaps some other virtues contributing to a good networking. Therefore, putting honesty before everything seems a little ill-considered.

To begin with, being kind to others is also of importance. To be specific, if someone always treats others with bright smile and warm words, he or she will be so welcome. This is mainly because people prefer those who are easy-going and can readily get along with. As a result, there always exists a harmonious atmosphere, which constitutes a stepping stone to excellent interpersonal relationships. In contrast, overvaluing honesty without considering being friendly to others may cause unnecessary trouble. You see, when I was a sophomore, I took history as an elective course and our professor asked us to write a paper about the Renaissance. It was really hard, because history is not my major. I tried my best to do it but, I know my paper couldn’t gratify the professor. To my surprise, Instead of blaming me directly for the paper is too shallow, she guided me patiently on how to study further on our topic, and encouraged me constantly. In the issue, I rewrite my paper and get a pretty good mark, and her kindness has always impressed me.

What’s more, giving some private space for others plays a crucial part in human communication. For one thing, it is a gesture of respect. Drawing from my own experience, when I was in high school, one of my classmates stayed near me for most of the time. I felt like being offended when she kept watching what I was doing all the time. For another, everyone needs their own individual space to relax themselves. Due to the fierce competition of the modern society, people frequently feel stressed out and they really need time empty the brain. It is clearly to see why we should keep people at an appropriate social distance.

To be frank, I disagree that honesty should always come first when communicating with each other.

December 5, 2020 at 3:35 am

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.