Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

• lightsword1496
    University: CUFE
    Nationality: Chinese
    May 10, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement.

Firstly, an honest relationship is a mutual one. If one wants to be treated truthfully then he must be truthful first. I remember a girl I do not like,  I think one culprit is not being honest to each other. The thing began when she lied that she go shopping when she studied in the library for real. Realizing she was lying, I started to lie to her too. Perhaps the first time is a misinterpretation but the latter began this vicious cycle in which we kept truths from each others. If one tell the truth first then perhaps we can becoem close friends!

Secondly, for both long and short term relationship, telling truth makes the information you want to deliver believable. Take a leader for instance, he may want to deliver some information to affect the behavior of his employees in ways he expects. Yet if he has lied before then the employees will cast doubts on other words he says, thus may behave in opposite direction as he wishes. Instead, if he keep being honest, his words will be highly reliable among others, then people will interpret the same meaning as he wishes to deliver.

Finally, for long-term relationship, telling truth is essential. No matter in what fields, business or friendship, long-term relationship require transparent information sharing process. As for business, lying will affect peoples’ attitude towards the quality of one’s goods or services and telling truth may contribute to one’s business. The beginning of loan was based on long-term relationship with correct information sharing. One business Chinese retailer,trading salt with a salt supplier, forgot to bring enough money.Since they held this partnership for a long time and not once did one cheat the other,  the supplier allowed the retailer fullfilled the rest the next time they trade. This shows how important telling the truth is.

All in all, telling truth is the most critical in all relationship since it’s the only way to ensure a healthy and reliable relationship.

May 10, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them;
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts;
    3. Thesis introduced without preparation;
    4. Many sentences, though grammatically correct, fail to convey a clear meaning to readers. I.E. Firstly, an honest relationship is a mutual one;
    5. Most sentences lack logical connection. To correct this issue, make the subject of a sentence echo the subject, or the object, of the prior sentence;
    6. Abundant grammatical errors, including punctuation errors, make the essay very difficult to read.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

lightsword1496
    May 12, 2020 at 9:33 am

Truth is always a light many people are pursuing, scientists seek the truth of nature in experiments, investors seek the truth of stock performance, the true value, and pick the proper investment portfolio. Yet is telling the truth is the above-all factor of all relationships? If we think about it, there are many exceptions.

It is undeniable that a healthy relationship is based on honesty since people want to treat and be treated with love and support. A good relationship should make its participants feel good. Even sometimes we may hear suggestions that are not dulcet from others, but as long as they can make a situation better, then they are good. However, if telling the truth can’t improve one’s current situation then it’s better not to tell.

Sometimes white lie works better than brute truth-telling. One of my friends is always fragile in a relationship, each time she breaks up she would come to me to cry about it. To be honest, it’s hard to bear the sorrow and grumbling that ranging over and over again. However, telling her that her complaints are tormenting may end up with a break of our relationship or herself feeling bad. Yet I want her to step out of her last relationship first, perhaps it’s best to console rather than blame. Therefore, telling the truth is not the above-all thing in such a situation.

There are also lots of other cases in everyday life. A classical example is when a girl asks her boyfriend whether she is beautiful or not today. Without even thinking about it, a boy is better to say yes even he may not like the girl’s eye make-up or dress. This clearly illustrates that white lie can sometimes solve a likely quarrel and show others you are considerate.

All in all, while the truth is important, always telling truth has a risk of triggering undesired outcomes. Thus, when telling truth is not that necessary or indispensable in a problem-dealing circumstance, why not tell a kind white lie?

May 16, 2020 at 2:29 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 40% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them;
    2. Learn how/when to use ‘,’ and ‘;’ and fix all errors in your essay.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

lightsword1496
    May 18, 2020 at 1:34 am

A person is asked to tell the truth when he is very young. The board must tell the truth to the supervisory committee and investors, and the subordinates must report truthfully to the superior. But is always telling the truth the most important thing in any relationship? If you think about it, this is not the case. It is undeniable that a good relationship is based on trust, and the premise of trust is to be honest. Yet a good relationship requires people to consider each other’s feelings, and everyone also hopes that their feelings can be understood.

A good relationship should make both parties feel good, although sometimes we point out each other ’s shortcomings but we want to help them improve so that they will feel good in the future. However, if telling the truth can’t improve the other person’s situation or even make him uncomfortable, then don’t say it.

Sometimes goodwill is more useful than brute truths. A friend of mine is always very vulnerable in relationships, and she will talk to me every time she breaks up. In fact, it is difficult for me to endure her incessant cry and inferiority feeling. However, I do hope she will be happy. At this time, it may be better to comfort her than to be honest or to blame her.

There are many other examples of everyday life. A classic example is when a girl asks her boyfriend if her clothes or makeups look good today. The boy would better say yes regardless of his true feeling. This example illustrates that a white lie can sometimes resolve possible disputes and proves that you are considerate.

All in all, always telling the truth may trigger undesired outcomes. Therefore, why not consider other alternatives when it is not necessary to tell the truth?

May 18, 2020 at 1:46 am

A person is asked to tell the truth when he is very young. The board must tell the truth to the supervisory committee and investors, and the subordinates must report truthfully to the superior. But is Is always telling the truth the most important thing in any relationship? If you think about it, this is may not be the case. It is undeniable that a good relationship is based on trust, and the premise of trust is to be honest honesty. Yet a good relationship requires people to consider each other’s feelings, and everyone also hopes that their feelings can be understood. As such, I am of the opinion that always telling the truth is not the most important thing in any relationship.

To start with, a A good relationship should make both parties feel good., although Although sometimes we point out each other ’s shortcomings, but the real purpose is that we want to help them improve so that they will feel good in the future. However, if telling the truth can’t improve the other person’s situation, or it even makes him feel uncomfortable, then don’t say it.

Additionally, sSometimes goodwill is more useful than brute truths. A friend of mine is always very vulnerable in relationships, and she will talk to me every time she breaks up every time she talks to me every time. In fact, it is difficult for me to endure her incessant cry and (inferiority feeling)[ unclear  ]. However, I do hope she will be happy. At this time so, it may be better to comfort her than to be honest or to blame her in an honest manner.

[There are many other examples of everyday life. A classic example is when a girl asks her boyfriend if her clothes or makeups look good today. The boy would better say yes regardless of his true feeling. This example illustrates that a white lie can sometimes resolve possible disputes and proves that you are considerate.] [ redundant unless you could develop the essay from another perspective.  ]

All in all, always telling the truth may trigger/bring about/result in undesired outcomes. Therefore, why not consider other alternatives when it is not necessary to tell the truth?