Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

• Yuhan
    University: Hubei University
    Nationality: China
    July 14, 2020 at 3:12 pm

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Today we can see people are more often confused whether people keep honest necessarily. From my perspective, always telling the truth is the most important factor in any relationship indeed.

First, always keeping honest is critical to a healthy society. As we all known, humans are social animals since ancient times. From establishing families to forming nations, all of these social groups’ establishing are accompanied with honest and trust. If every citizen is accustomed to tell lies, it is not hard to imagine that teachers will not teach reliable knowledge, officers in government will lose their credit and authority. Human will become isolated due to lack of trust, and solitude can destory a person. So without honesty, the society can not operate in a formal way, even the whole human civilization will completely collpse.

Moreover, always telling the truth helps people to gain others favors and make more friends. Apparently, people are incline to believe an always honest person is more creditable and responsible. Then people are more likely to keep closer contact with such person who can leave good impression on them. Take my best friend as an example, she always open with some daily things about what she are doing, how she feels, what does she think about, and so on. The reason why I highly think of her is that many people today hide their real thoughts for self-serving goals, such as promoted opportunities or qualifications of schlorship. Always be frank brings a dependable reputation for my best friend and attracts many friends to her.

So I agree alway telling the truth is the most important contributions in any relationship, because keeping honest benefit human society and help people to make more friends. It is true that there are some occasions do not need us to be honest entirely, but that does not mean we should hide ourselves. In fact, we have to learn to be honest in more skillful way.

July 14, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Duplicating sentence from the prompt (1st paragraph).

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Yuhan
    July 15, 2020 at 2:48 pm

People are gradually doubt if keeping honest is of prime importance in interpersonal relationships, since always telling the truth regardless of relationships and occasions seems stupid. From my perspective, always telling the truth is the most essential consideration in any relationship.

First, always keeping honest is critical to a healthy society. As we all know, humans are social animals since ancient times. All established social groups require openness and trust. For example, we show who we really are and trust to each other, family bond hence gets strengthened. The same thing is with state building. If everyone tells lies, teachers will impart unreliable knowledge, and officers in government will lose their credit and authority. In this way, human will becomes isolated due to lack of trust, and solitude can destroy a person. So society can not perpetuate in the normal way without honesty, and then the entire human civilization will completely collapse.

Moreover, always telling the truth helps people to gain others’ favors and make more friends. People incline to think of an always honest man as a creditable and responsible person. So people are more likely to keep closer contact with such a person. Take my best friend as an example, she is always above-board with everything, such as tasks she is doing, emotions she has, and so on. Many people hide their real thoughts for self-serving goals, such as promotion opportunities or schlorship eligibility, while my best friend shares her thoughts with anyone. Always being open brings her a frank reputation and makes her attract friends.

To sum up, I agree always telling the truth is the most significant consideration in any relationship. Because keeping honest benefits society and helps people to make more friends. Maybe we do not need to fully tell the truth on some occasions, but this instance does not mean we should lie. In reality, we should to learn to be frank in a more ingenious way.

July 15, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Score: 62.7

Issues:

1. There are lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Yuhan
    July 17, 2020 at 12:58 pm

People gradually doubt if keeping honest is of prime importance in interpersonal relationships, since always telling the truth regardless of different occasions is stupid. From my perspective, always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any contact.

First, always keeping honest is critical to a healthy society. As we all know, humans are social animals since ancient times. All established social groups require openness and trust. For example, we show who we really are and trust to each other and family bond gets strengthened. The same thing is with state-building. If everyone tells lies, teachers will impart unreliable knowledge, and officers in government will lose their credit and authority. In this way, a human will be alone due to lack of trust and loneliness is unfavorable to social animals. Therefore, society can not perpetuate in the right way without honesty, and then the entire human civilization will absolutely collapse.

Moreover, always telling the truth helps people to gain others’ favors and make more friends. People incline to think of an always honest man as a creditable and responsible person. So people are more likely to keep closer contact with such a person. Take my best friend as an example. She is always above-board with everything, such as tasks she is doing, emotions she has, and so on. Many people hide their real thoughts for self-serving goals, such as promotion opportunities or scholarship eligibility, while my best friend shares her thoughts with anyone. Always being open brings her a frank reputation and makes her attract friends.

To sum up, I agree always telling the truth is the most significant consideration in any relationship. Because keeping honest benefits society and helps people to make more friends. Maybe we have no use for totally telling the truth on all occasions, but this instance does not mean we should lie. In reality, we should learn to be frank in a more ingenious way.

July 17, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Pending