Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• yanjinghan
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: China
    July 19, 2020 at 9:58 am

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In some occasion, people prefer concealing the truth to protect others.However, honest is an essential virtue which can gain others’ credence. ‘White lie’ is a debatable word as people are struggling with emotion and reason. In my opinion, always telling the truth is not the most important consideration.

Firstly, truth is not always pleasant, therefore telling lies can protect others emotion. You can easily remind some embarrassing and upset period that you don’t want others to mention. The secret to retain a good relationship with friends is giving comfort to them rather than revealing the truth. Take myself for an example, I once fall to the ground before my classmates and made a big sound, I was so embarrassed when my teacher asked what happened. My deskmate didn’t say a word and the the lecture continued. I was grateful for her dishonest action which help me a lot. Hence, telling the truth is not always a better choice.

Moreover, telling truth may disappointed others and discourage them from working harder.Everyone has their dream but not all dreams are easy to accomplish. Even if it’s still a long way to go we should better encourage them that they can do their best. Students are worried about their grates as it’s almost the most important chance for them to change their life. Some of them pay much more effort than others but the results not always satisfy them. Sometimes, they may feel desperate and lose their confident. We can’t say you are not as talented as the top students but describe a hopeful future that they can improve feet by feet and the current failure is only temporary. This solution has better effect than just tell the true grates they have gotten.

Above all, telling the truth never be the first consideration between the social process. Practically, we should take other people’s feeling at the first stage if we really want to maintain good relations.

July 20, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lots of grammatical errors and logical confusion.
    2. Punctuation errors concerning comma and semicolon.
    3. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.