Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing  Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Rebecca
    University: Southwest Jiaotong university
    Nationality: China
    October 28, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Honesty has always been regarded one of the best virtues in humans. So should people tell truth all the time? Answers to this question vary from person to person. From my perspective, telling truth all the time may not be the best option to all the situations. We do need white lies in some special occasions.

Firstly, telling the truth is not good in some occasions because the reality is so crucial. What if your friend asks you if she suits her new dress? Chances are that you will say it looks good on her even though it’s not true. You tell the lie because you don’t want her to be disappointed. This principle works fine in other situation as well. When your girlfriend asks you if she looks heavier than before, I suppose your answer will be NO even though she does gain some weight recently. You don’t tell the truth again because you don’t want to see her struggling to lose weight. Telling some white lies can build a closer relationship between you and your loved ones.

Additionally, we tell white lies sometimes because we don’t want our loved ones to be worried about us. A good example happened last semester. I caught a serious cold. When my parents called, I told the lies. I said everything was fine, which was certainly not true.When the conversation ended, I went to a hospital alone that night because I felt extremely uncomfortable. I have thought for several times whether I should tell them the truth because their comfort would make me feel much better but I didn’t at last. After all, I don’t want them feel worried about me. Telling the white lies can protect our loved ones from feeling concerned about us.

In a nutshell, although staying true is crucial in any relationship, telling lies sometimes can be a better choice because we care about others’ feelings and don’t want them feel disappointed.

October 28, 2020 at 8:14 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Extensive grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Rebecca
    October 29, 2020 at 9:18 am

Humans always regard honesty as one of the best virtues. So should people tell the truth all the time? Answers to this question vary from person to person. From my perspective, speaking the truth may not be the best option in all cases. We do need white lies on some special occasions.

Firstly, telling the truth is not appropriate on some occasions because the reality is so crucial. What if your friend asks you if she suits her new dress? It is more likely that you will say it looks good even though it’s not true. You tell a lie because you don’t want her to be disappointed. This principle works fine in other situation as well. When your girlfriend asks you if she looks heavier than before, I suppose your answer will be NO, although the fact is that she recently did gain some weight. You don’t tell the truth again because you don’t want to see her struggling to lose weight. Telling some white lies can build a closer relationship between you and your loved ones.

Additionally, we tell white lies sometimes because we don’t want our loved ones to be worried about us. A good example happened last semester. I caught a bad cold. When my parents called, I told the lies. I said everything was fine, which was certainly not true. When the conversation ended, I went to a hospital alone that night because I felt extremely uncomfortable. Shoud I tell them the truth? This question has been put to me many times. However, I didn’t tell the truth at last. After all, I don’t want them to feel worried about me. Telling the white lies can protect our loved ones from feeling concerned about us.

In a nutshell, although staying true is crucial in any relationship, telling lies sometimes can be a better choice because we care about others’ feelings and don’t want them to feel disappointed.

November 2, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Humans always regard honesty as one of the best virtues. So should people tell the truth all the time? Answers to this question vary from person to person. From my perspective, speaking the truth may not be the best option in all cases. We do need white lies on some special occasions.

Firstly, telling the truth is not appropriate in on some occasions because the reality is so crucial (word choice makes the sentence confusing). What if your friend asks you if she suits her new dress suits her? It is more likely that you will say it looks good even though it’s not true. You tell a lie because you don’t want her to be disappointed. This principle works fine in other situations as well. When your girlfriend asks you if she looks heavier than before, I suppose your answer will be no NO, although the fact is that she recently did gain some weight. You don’t tell the truth again because you don’t want to see her struggling to lose weight. Telling some white lies can build a closer relationship between you and your loved ones.

Additionally, we tell white lies sometimes because we don’t want our loved ones to be worried about us. A good example happened last semester. when I caught a bad cold. When my parents called, I told the lies, I said everything was fine, which was certainly not true. When the conversation ended, I went to a hospital alone that night because I felt extremely uncomfortable. Should I tell them the truth? This question has been put to me many times. However, I didn’t tell the truth at last. After all, because I did not don’t want them to feel worried about me. Telling the white lies can protect our loved ones from feeling concerned about us.

In a nutshell, although staying true is crucial in any relationship, telling lies sometimes can be a better choice because we care about others’ feelings and don’t want them to feel disappointed.

November 2, 2020 at 5:09 pm

Final revision.

Rebecca
    November 3, 2020 at 2:11 am

Humans always regard honesty as one of the best virtues. So should people tell the truth all the time? From my perspective, speaking the truth may not be the best option in all cases. We do need white lies on some special occasions.

Firstly, telling the truth is not appropriate in some occasions because reality is so cruel. What if your friend asks you if her new dress suits her? It is more likely that you will say it looks good even though it’s not true. You tell a lie because you don’t want her to be disappointed. This principle works fine in other situations as well. When your girlfriend asks you if she looks heavier than before, I suppose your answer will be no. But the fact is that she recently did gain some weight. You don’t tell the truth again because you don’t want to see her struggling to lose weight. Telling some white lies can build a closer relationship between you and your loved ones.

Additionally, we tell white lies sometimes because we don’t want our loved ones to be worried about us. A good example happened last semester when I caught a bad cold. When my parents called, I told the lies. I said everything was fine, which was not true. When the conversation ended, I went to a hospital alone that night because I felt extremely uncomfortable. Should I tell them the truth? This question has been put to me many times. However, I didn’t tell the truth because I didn’t want them to feel worried about me. Telling the white lies can protect our loved ones from feeling concerned about us.

In a nutshell, although staying true is crucial in any relationship, telling lies sometimes can be a better choice because we care about others’ feelings and don’t want them to feel disappointed.