Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

• Qucian
    University: SFLS
    Nationality: China
    December 30, 2021 at 6:23 am

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

I agree with this statement.

Nowadays, people are unwilling to tell the truth in some situations because they don’t want to start an argument with their friends, classmates, or co-workers. For instance, even if your friend has a different opinion on a contentious topic, you will probably choose to keep silent, for you don’t know how your friend would react to your statement. Different outlooks on the world, life, and values may destroy relationships.

First, I should concede that hiding the truth can be pretty handy in some situations, but it will ultimately hurt your relationships. For example, some parents are used to telling so-called white lies to their children, which they believe can prevent hurting their children’s feelings. However, once the kids find the truth, they may start to be skeptical about their parents’ words. As role models, parents can significantly influence their children. Thus, children might feel that telling a lie is not bad behavior. It’s destructive to the development of their character.

Second, telling the truth is essential to teamwork. Though hiding the truth may avoid an argument, it could cause a huge problem in some situations. Therefore, in the most successful companies, employees won’t be punished if willing to tell the truth and work hard to solve their problems. Ray Dalio, the co-founder of Bridgewater, makes it a rule to record every mistake they have made in a log. Afterward, they will analyze every error with painstaking attention to detail to create a principle. When every employee ultimately accepts the principles intellectually and takes them into practical action, every similar problem can be avoided easily in the future. Through this process of trial and error, Bridgewater becomes one of the most successful hedge fund corporations in the world.

We are not divine; each of us will make mistakes now and then, so why not tell the truth?

December 30, 2021 at 3:41 pm

I agree with this statement. [ Write an introduction to lead to your thesis. ]

Nowadays, people [ People ]are unwilling to tell the truth in some situations [absolute statement  ]because they don’t want to start an argument with their friends, classmates, or co-workers. For instance, even if your[ inconsistent in person ] friend has [grammatical error  ]a different opinion on a contentious topic, you[ inconsistent in person ] will [ grammatical error ]probably choose to keep silent, for[since  ] you[ inconsistent in person ] don’t know how your friend would react to your statement. Different outlooks on the world, life, and values may destroy relationships.

First, I should concede that hiding the truth can be pretty handy in some situations, but it will ultimately hurt your relationships. For example, some parents are used to telling so-called white lies to their children, which they believe can prevent hurting their children’s feelings. However, once the kids find the truth, they may start to be skeptical about their parents’ words. As role models, parents can significantly influence their children. Thus, children might feel that telling a lie is not bad behavior. It’s destructive to the development of their character.

Second, telling the truth is essential to teamwork. Though hiding the truth may avoid an argument, it could cause a huge problem in some situations. Therefore, in the most successful companies, employees won’t be punished if willing to tell the truth and work hard to solve their problems. Ray Dalio, the co-founder of Bridgewater, makes it a rule to record every mistake they have made in a log. Afterward, they will analyze every error with painstaking attention to detail to create a principle. When every employee ultimately accepts the principles intellectually and takes them into practical action, every similar problem can be avoided easily in the future. Through this process of trial and error, Bridgewater becomes one of the most successful hedge fund corporations in the world.

We are not divine; each of us will make mistakes now and then, so why not tell the truth?

December 30, 2021 at 3:45 pm

Partial revisions [fix same/similar problems and resubmit your essay.]

Qucian
    University: SFLS
    December 31, 2021 at 12:00 am

In our day and age, many people doubt the value of telling the truth. However, being a traditional virtue, truthfulness continues to be an essential characteristic.

People are unwilling to tell the truth in particular situations because they don’t want to start an argument with their friends, classmates, or co-workers. For instance, even if their friends have a different opinion on a contentious topic, they still choose to keep silent since they don’t know how their friends would react to their statement. Different outlooks on the world, life, and values may destroy relationships.

First, I should concede that hiding the truth can be pretty handy in some situations, but it will ultimately hurt people’s relationships. For example, some parents are used to telling so-called white lies to their children, which they believe can prevent hurting their children’s feelings. However, once the kids find the truth, they may start to be skeptical about their parents’ words. As role models, parents can significantly influence their children. Thus, children might feel that telling a lie is not bad behavior. It’s destructive to the development of their character.

December 31, 2021 at 6:13 pm

(In our day and age)[ wrong phrase ], many people doubt the value of telling the truth. However, being a traditional virtue, truthfulness continues to be an essential characteristic.

People [absolute statement  ]are unwilling to tell the truth in particular situations because they don’t want to start an argument with their friends, classmates, or co-workers. For instance, even if their friends have a different opinion on a contentious topic, (they still choose to keep silent since they don’t know how their friends would react to their statement.)[many they; some are unclear  ] (Different outlooks)[ new idea introduced without preparation/coherence issue ] on the world, life, and values may destroy relationships.

First, I should concede that hiding the truth can be pretty handy in some situations, but it will[ absolute statement ] ultimately hurt people’s relationships. For example, some [ Some ]parents are used to telling so-called white lies to their children, which they believe can prevent [  to avoid ]hurting their children’s feelings. However, once the kids find the truth, they may start to be[ become ] skeptical[ sceptical ] about[wrong preposition  ] their parents’ words. (As role models, parents can significantly influence their children. Thus, children might feel that telling a lie is not bad behavior. It’s destructive to the development of their character.)[coherence issue; unclear pronouns.  ]

Second, telling the truth is essential to teamwork. Though hiding the truth may avoid an argument, it could cause a huge problem (in some situations)[ repetition ]. Therefore[ logical confusion ], in the most successful companies[absolute statement  ], employees won’t [ grammatical error ]be punished (if willing )[ grammatical error ]to tell the truth and work hard to solve their problems. Ray Dalio, the co-founder of Bridgewater, makes it a rule to record every mistake they[unclear pronoun  ] have made in a log. Afterward[spelling error  ], they[ unclear pronoun ] will [tense confusion  ]analyze every error with painstaking attention to detail to[ too many TO ] create a principle. When every employee ultimately accepts the [article error  ]principles intellectually and takes them into practical action, every similar problem can be avoided easily in the future. Through this process of trial and error, Bridgewater becomes one of the most successful hedge fund corporations in the world.

December 31, 2021 at 6:30 pm

Final revision

Stephen Zhang
    University: No
    January 31, 2022 at 5:06 am

it is tempting to believe that it is always the most appropriate to tell people the truth to maintain relationships. However, it is too absolute to be considered to be true after thinking rationally and critically.

First, the fundamental base of any relationship should always be consideration of others’ feelings.Telling the truth sometimes can sometimes undermine a relationship because of failing judging whether they will feel bad before doing it, even though you are just being honest and have a good intention. This is because of the difference in either personal value of people in different generations, genders, and roles, or levels of mental vulnerability towards a certain aspect. For the former, take an example of my mother and my grandmother. One day, my mother wanted to buy a down coat for my grandmother near winter. the one is of a famous brand- Canada goose, and is excellent in keeping warmness, which also means costs a lot. In this case, she know if she tell my grandmother the actual price, she will certainly not accept it, because it challenges the value of money of her formed in years of living economically.Therefore she made up the price in order to guarantee the better physical health of my grandmother. The latter one, which is basically caused by various characters, can be explained by the those with depressive disorder. Those people are more mentally fragile due to miserable experiences that the normal do not get through. The same sad thing that are acceptable to us may be disruptive to their protection of mind. Hence, we really should take such factor into account before determining to tell truths.

However, it is still reasonable to say that most of times, we are supposed to obey the principle of being honest, which is can be guide our relation to the right direction. To be specific, telling the truth may be always not favorable to an established relationship, but not telling the can not even form a relationship. No one wants to be familiar with someone hypocritical. For example, I have a popular in school with lots of friends around not because my gorgeous appearance, or great economic condition, but because of my attitude of honest . it does not means I tell truths forever, but I do know when to make things up for better consequences.

In sum, the most consideration is not treating others honestly. Instead, it should be considering their feelings, though being honest is the what should be implemented most of times.

January 31, 2022 at 3:55 pm

Start a new post and resubmit your essay. Also please add my WeChat.