Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship

• Sayaka Wu
    University: Fudan University
    Nationality: China
    August 21, 2020 at 8:47 am

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship

Honesity is an invaluable trait. Opposite of this is lying. Sometimes people lie to hide a bad fact, which will definetely frustrate  their partner. Another scenario is to tell white lies out of kindness. I would say, in either situation, lying will destroy any relationship in the long run.

In the first case where one lies to cover up something bad, s/he often  successes. A confrontation or dispute have seemingly been avoided. However, there is always  the risk of the truth emerging sooner or later. If it did, as is often the case, the basic trust will be blotched. Moreover, by  trying to cover the problem, people lose their oppotunity to solve it in the first  place. Things may get worse as time goes by. Therefore in this situation, it’s a better choice for your relationship in the long run to honestly discuss the problem with your partners  and solve it in time.

In the other case where many argue that white lies are acceptable because they are for the benifit of whom being told. I regard this consideration as sheer arrogance. How  can one decide what’s good and what’s bad for others? People vary in a lot of  things. Everyone is entitled the right to make their own decision based on a full  understanding of the situation. For instance, imagining a  lady who was recently diagnosed with cancer. Some would choose not to tell her because  they assume that she is not strong enough to face this shocking fact.  Not telling the truth under this circumstance may extend her life. However, in my case I would like to be told the truth in order to make the most of the rest of my life. Those argue that they did it for my good is actually  making a decision for me, and I didn’t like it all all.

Therefore, I belive that telling the truth displays your respect and trust of your partner and is the most effective way to address the potential ploblem in relationships. It  should be the primary consideration in any relationship.

August 21, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Spacing errors – remove extra spaces between words, you only need one
    3. Spelling errors
    4. Write in complete sentences, and avoid overly simple sentences
    5. Punctuation errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Sayaka Wu
    August 22, 2020 at 7:34 am

Honesty is an invaluable trait. Opposite of this is lying. Sometimes, people lie to cover up bad things that will frustrate their partner. Another scenario is to tell white lies out of kindness. I would say, in either situation, lying will destroy any relationship in the long run.

In the first case where one lies to cover up something bad, s/he often successes. A confrontation or dispute seems to be avoided. Nonetheless, there is always the risk of the truth emerging sooner or later. If it did, as is often the case, the basic trust will be blotched. Moreover, by trying to cover the problem, people lose their opportunity to solve it in the first place. Things may get worse as time goes by. Hence in this situation, it’s a better choice to discuss the problem with your partner and solve it in time.

In the other case where many argue that white lies are acceptable because they are for the benefit of those being told, I regard this consideration as sheer arrogance. How can one decide what’s good and what’s bad for others? People vary in a lot of things. They have the right to make their own decision, based on a full understanding of the situation. For instance, imagine a lady who was recently diagnosed with cancer, some would choose not to tell her because they assume that she is not strong enough to face this shocking fact. Not telling the truth under this circumstance may extend her life. However, in my case, I would like to be told the truth to make the most of the rest of my life. Those who argue that they did it for my good are deciding for me, and I didn’t like it at all.

All up, I believe that telling the truth displays your respect and trust of your partner. It’s the most effective way to address potential problems and should be the primary consideration in any relationship.

August 24, 2020 at 3:22 am

Honesty is an invaluable trait. Opposite of this is lying. Sometimes, people lie to cover up bad things that will [ use conditional writing ] frustrate their partner. Another scenario is to tell white lies out of kindness. I would say, in either situation, lying will destroy any relationship in the long run.

In the first case where one lies to cover up something bad, s/he often successes [spelling error  ]. A confrontation or dispute seems to be avoided. Nonetheless, there is always the risk of the (truth emerging) [ unclear – rephrase to make it logically clear ] sooner or later. If it did, as is often the case, the basic trust will [grammatical error/subjunctive  ]be blotched. Moreover, by trying to cover the problem, people lose their opportunity to solve it in the first place. Things may get worse as time goes by. Hence in this situation, it’s a better choice to discuss the problem with your partner and solve it in time.

In the other case where many argue that white lies are acceptable because they are for the benefit of those being told, I regard this consideration as sheer arrogance. How can one decide what’s good and what’s bad for others? People vary in a lot of things. They have the right to make their own decision, based on a full understanding of the situation. For instance, imagine a lady who was recently diagnosed with cancer, some would choose not to tell her because they assume that she is not strong enough to face this shocking fact. Not telling the truth under this circumstance may extend her life. However, in my case, I would like to be told the truth to make the most of the rest of my life. (Those who argue that they did it for my good are deciding for me) [unclear  ], and [ ; ]I didn’t like it at all.

All up, I believe that telling the truth displays your respect [for,  ]and [ your ] trust of [,  ] your partner. It’s the most effective way to address potential problems and [ unparalleled ] should be the primary consideration in any relationship.

Sayaka Wu
    August 24, 2020 at 4:59 pm

Honesty is an invaluable trait. Opposite of this is lying. Sometimes, people lie to cover up bad things that is likely to frustrate their partner. Another scenario is to tell white lies out of kindness. I would say, in either situation, lying will destroy any relationship in the long run.

In the first case where one lies to cover up something bad, s/he often succeeds. A confrontation or dispute seems to be avoided. In the long run, nonetheless, the facts may find you out. If it did, as is often the case, the basic trust would be blotched. Moreover, by trying to cover the problem, people lose their opportunity to solve it in the first place. Things may get worse as time goes by. Hence in this situation, it’s a better choice to discuss the problem with your partner and solve it in time.

In the other case where many argue that white lies are acceptable because they are for the benefit of those being told, I regard this consideration as sheer arrogance. How can one decide what’s good and what’s bad for others? People vary in a lot of things. They have the right to make their own decision, based on a full understanding of the situation. For instance, imagine a lady who was recently diagnosed with cancer, some would choose not to tell her because they assume that she is not strong enough to face this shocking fact. Not telling the truth under this circumstance may extend her life. However, in my case, I would like to be told the truth to make the most of the rest of my life.

All up, I believe that telling the truth displays your respect for, and your trust of, your partner. It’s the most effective way to address potential problems. Honesty should be the primary consideration in any relationship.

August 25, 2020 at 2:38 am

Honesty is an invaluable trait. Opposite of this is lying. Sometimes, people lie to cover up bad things that is [are  ] likely to frustrate their partner. Another scenario is to tell white lies out of kindness. I would say, in either situation, lying will destroy any relationship in the long run.

In the first case where one lies to cover up something bad, s/he often succeeds. A confrontation or dispute seems to be avoided. In the long run, nonetheless, the facts may find you out. If it did, as is often the case, the basic trust would be blotched. Moreover, by trying to cover the problem, people lose their opportunity to solve it in the first place. Things may get worse as time goes by. Hence in this situation, it’s a better choice to discuss the problem with your partner and solve it in time.

In the other case where many argue that white lies are acceptable because they are for the benefit of those being told, I regard this consideration as sheer arrogance. How can one decide what’s good and what’s bad for others? People vary in a lot of things. They have the right to make their own decision, based on a full understanding of the situation. For instance, imagine [ Imagine ]a lady who was recently diagnosed with cancer, some would choose not to tell her because they assume that she is not strong enough to face this shocking fact. Not telling the truth under this circumstance may extend her life. However, in my case, I would like to be told the truth to make the most of the rest of my life.

All up, I believe that telling the truth displays your respect for, and your trust of, your partner. It’s the most effective way to address potential problems. Honesty should be the primary consideration in any relationship.

August 25, 2020 at 2:43 am

Final revision