Around the world, many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home because technology has become cheaper and more accessible. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Around the world, many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home because technology has become cheaper and more accessible. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?

• amy
    University: SUIS
    Nationality: China
    July 23, 2021 at 4:56 am

Around the world, many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home because technology has become cheaper and more accessible. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?

Nowadays, a great number of grown-ups and kids are able to work so about studying at home through improved pricing and technological evaluation. For some individuals, such an advancement is deemed an appealing one. However, this phenomenon presents both advantages and disadvantages. In the following paragraph, I will outline the benefits work and study from home will bring as well as the drawbacks and attempt to draw a conclusion.

First, let us begin by examining the positive aspects of the development input, which would be explored as a time saver. What I mean by that is that working and learning at home can avoid time lost in managing rush-hour traffic. Since traffic congestion is as yet prevalent today, individuals have to leave in advance to avoid getting stuck in traffic jams. The time saved by cutting-edge technology can be devoted to coping with more tasks or developing hobbies. In addition, teleworking can help us cope with unnecessary social contacts and meaningless meetings.

The second main plus is that it can provide more time for labour and students to support their family members and reinforce family ties. Since they are all at home, they are able to spend lunch together and communicate more. Aside from that, overtime work may be avoided.

Turning to the other side of the argument, the likelihood of working from home is less effective. At the point when people work and learn at home without a leader, they are easily entertained. You can easily find yourself ending up sitting in front of TV and playing video games. Tasks can be rushed to low quality.

Another issue is that working and studying at home can create a sense of isolation for humans. Given that you work alone at home, there are few opportunities to reach out to other associates. This would reduce the effectiveness of performing a task that requires cooperation. Moreover, this could likewise cause annoyance and anxiety.

After assessing the benefits and the drawbacks, I consider this development to be negative as it renders human beings isolated.

July 23, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Nowadays, (a great number of)[  wordy ] grown-ups and kids are able to work [confusing; kids work?   ] so about[ unclear  ] studying at home through (improved pricing)[  unclear ] and technological evaluation[ wrong word  ] . For some individuals, such an[ article error  ] advancement is deemed an appealing one[  unclear ] . (However, this phenomenon presents both advantages and disadvantages. In the following paragraph, I will outline the benefits work and study from home will bring as well as the drawbacks and attempt to draw a conclusion.)[ use your own words to write  ]

First, let us begin by examining the positive aspects of the development input, which would be explored as a time saver. What I mean by that is that working and learning at home can avoid time lost in managing rush-hour traffic. Since traffic congestion is as yet prevalent today, individuals have to leave in advance to avoid getting stuck in traffic jams. The time saved by cutting-edge technology can be devoted to coping with more tasks or developing hobbies. In addition, teleworking can help us cope with unnecessary social contacts and meaningless meetings.

The second main plus is that it can provide more time for labour and students to support their family members and reinforce family ties. Since they are all at home, they are able to spend lunch together and communicate more. Aside from that, overtime work may be avoided.

Turning to the other side of the argument, the likelihood of working from home is less effective. At the point when people work and learn at home without a leader, they are easily entertained. You can easily find yourself ending up sitting in front of TV and playing video games. Tasks can be rushed to low quality.

Another issue is that working and studying at home can create a sense of isolation for humans. Given that you work alone at home, there are few opportunities to reach out to other associates. This would reduce the effectiveness of performing a task that requires cooperation. Moreover, this could likewise cause annoyance and anxiety.

After assessing the benefits and the drawbacks, I consider this development to be negative as it renders human beings isolated.

July 23, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Ineligible [All sentences are unclear. I will not work on your essay unless errors are significantly reduced in the next version.]

Please add my WeChat. Thanks.

amy
    University: SUIS
    Nationality: China
    July 24, 2021 at 6:14 am

Nowadays, grown-ups and kids are able to work and study at home due to the widespread of technology. For some individuals, such advancement has been deemed a convenience. However, I consider that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

Turning to the other side of the argument, the likelihood of working from home is less effective because there are more distractions. At the point when people work and learn at home without a leader, they are easily entertained. You may find yourself ending up sitting in front of TV and playing video games. Tasks can be rushed to low quality.

Another issue is that working and studying at home reduce face-to-face interaction. As a result, individuals may feel a sense of isolation. Given that you work or study alone at home, there are few opportunities to reach out to other associates and exchange ideas and information with them.

July 26, 2021 at 9:36 am

Final Revision

Nowadays, grown-ups and kids are able to work and study at home due to the widespread of technology (word choice error, also too wordy). For some individuals, such advancement has been deemed a convenience (rewrite into active voice instead of passive). However, I consider that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages (shortly explain why, what are the disadvantages?).

First, let us begin by examining the positive aspects of the development input (too wordy), which would be (verb form error) explored as a time saver. What I mean by that is that (delete, unnecessary) working and learning at home can avoid time lost in managing (word choice error) rush-hour traffic. Since traffic congestion is as yet (delete) prevalent today (delete), individuals have to leave in advance to avoid getting stuck in traffic jams. The time saved by cutting-edge technology (what tech? too vague) can be devoted to coping with more tasks or developing hobbies. In addition, teleworking can help us cope with (use different verb) unnecessary social contacts and meaningless (delete, redundant) meetings.

The second main plus (word choice error) is that it (what? too vague) can provide (allows) more time for labour (workers) and students to support their family members and reinforce family ties. Since they (students and parents) are all at home, they are able to spend lunch together and communicate more. Aside from that, overtime work may (can) be avoided.

Turning to the other side of the argument (too wordy, use shorter transition phrase), the likelihood of (delete) working from home is seen as less effective because there are more distractions. At the point (delete) when people work and learn at home without a leader, they are easily entertained (distracted from their work). You may find yourself ending up (delete) sitting in front of the TV and playing video games. Tasks can be rushed to low quality (combine the two previous sentences and rewrite the second sentence).

Another issue is that working and studying at home reduces face-to-face interaction. As a result, individuals may feel a sense of isolation. Given that you work or study alone at home, there are few opportunities to reach out to other associates and exchange ideas and information with them.

August 2, 2021 at 3:05 am

Final revision.

Tagged: