Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

• icey
    University: Fudan University
    Nationality: China
    October 9, 2021 at 1:48 am

Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

The competence of properly planning and organizing our life goals is crucial to our success, especially in this modern society which is changing all the time.

Firstly, having an achievable plan keeps me motivated continuously. If I have something clearly set to be done, I will feel ashamed of wasting my time not finishing it. For example, because I had no assignments to do during my National Day Holiday, I felt like I didn’t need to study at all and lay on my bed for the whole week. When the holiday ended, I felt very regretful and depressed that I didn’t grasp this rare chance of studying or exercising, mentally or physically enriching my body. However, during the final week of each semester, I always study so hard even until midnight, as I set a clear schedule about my revision process. Sticking to the schedule makes me aggressive and ambitious.

Moreover, in the long term, sticking to a specific plan may have a profound influence on my life, keeping my mind straight and clear. As the society’s speed of development becoming faster and faster, everything seems to be changing all the time. I still remember back in 2016, people considered opening a restaurant as an successful career. But during the covid-19 in 2020, many restaurants couldn’t afford the loss and shut down. Nowadays, in 2021, however, policies are carried out to support the food industry and owning a restaurant becomes profiting again. So if someone doesn’t have an aimful goal and changes one’s plan whenever the situation changes, one will never be successful.

However, having a long-term plan doesn’t necessarily mean being stubborn and never change it. We also need to properly organize, making each step achievable and reasonable. I think the essence of planning and organizing is knowing what you truly want, regardless of the temporary setbacks.

In conclusion, modern life is so complex and changeable, so we should be more clear-minded, delicately planning and scheduling our life.

October 10, 2021 at 3:14 am

Invalid