Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

• MITMIT-
    University: Xidian university
    Nationality: 中国
    October 17, 2019 at 2:05 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Nowadays, young people’s life is filled with abundant of information and choices. Although the possibility of success is increasing, troubles come along with plenty of opportunities. Under this situation, planning is very important for us to realize ours dream. Individuals who want to accomplish their job efficiently have to learn how to plan and organize first. In my point of view, these competences are becoming gradually crucial in recent competition.

First of all, clear plan helps people work efficiently.  We always face numerous assignments that have diverse level of difficulty, importance and urgency.  We cannot do these works at the same time, because we will be distracted and make a lot of mistakes. In order to have a perfect performance, focusing on one task is very crucial. Therefore, we need to put all the missions in order. We can put the tasks that only have short time to complete at the first place of the plan list and arrange time and energy for the difficult works.Taking myself as an example, I have a plan book when I prepare my TOEFL exam, the book records every thing I need to do during studying time. This book boosts my efficiency of study and give me a reasonable study cycle.

Organization of the future is a motivation of work. We all have a grant dream that we want to accomplish in a short time. But always achieving one’s goal is a lifelong process that we realize it step by step. Therefore, we divided big goals into small parts and finish the little parts one by one. This procedure is like climbing a mountain that making plan is preparing the stairs we need. With plan people can feel less stress and more energy. As a student, I often have a sense of failure, because I think I just take a tiny step of my goal. But when I see my plan, I know how long the distance between my effort and my dream and I am decreasing the distance. So, I will feel much better and devoted into my work immediately.

October 18, 2019 at 2:31 am

Score: Ungraded

I will send you screenshots to illustrate the problems/errors of your essay.