Being happy with a job is more important than having a high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Being happy with a job is more important than having a high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Neal Caffrey
    University: Qinghai University
    Nationality: United States
    October 11, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being happy with a job is more important than having a high salary. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, it is a highly controversial topic that which is more important for a job, more happiness, or a high salary? I suggest that it is more important to be happy with a job than having a high salary.

To begin with, doing a job you enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform it. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better worker. This summer, my brother worked as a part-timer at a fast-food restaurant; however, he could not stand serving various customers, especially young children. As all he thought about was when he would finish and get to go home. Because he did not like his job, he was not very good at it, and many customers often complained about the service he provided. Not being happy with one’s job frequently results in poor work.

Furthermore, a company will give you a high salary only if your achievements are worth the money. I am afraid that you will not get a high salary without an enjoyable job because if you are not happy with your job, you will just treat your job as continuous tasks instead of working seriously and carefully, which means you won’t show a good performance in a company and it is obvious that you will just receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He doesn’t like his job and always treats his job as an encumbrance for his life. Thus, he could only get the lowest salary among these mangers in his company. Therefore, it is vital to truly enjoy your work first and then, think about a high salary.

In conclusion, I have argued that being happy with a job is more important than a high salary. It has been proved that you cannot get a high salary unless you have the motivation to do a good job hence you need to have a happy job first and a high salary will naturally come to you.

October 12, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Do not just restate the question in the introduction, write an original introduction and state your argument clearly: Why is it more important to be happy?
    2. Write in complete sentences
    3. Word choice errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

October 12, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Invalid [Please complete the revision of your first essay before resubmitting a new essay.]

Neal Caffrey
    October 13, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Nowadays, students are always talking about whether to choose a job with a high salary or a job that satisfies yourself after graduation. I suggest that it is more important to be happy with a job than having a high salary.

First, doing a job you enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform it. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better worker. This summer, my brother worked as a part-timer at a fast-food restaurant. Nonetheless, he could not stand serving various customers, especially young children. As all he thought about was when he would finish and get to go home. Because he did not like his job, he was not very good at it, and many customers often complained about the service he provided. Not being happy with one’s job frequently results in miserable work.

Furthermore, a company will give you a high salary only if your achievements are worth the money. I am afraid that you will not get high income without an enjoyable job because if you are not happy with your job, you will treat your job as continuous tasks instead of working passionately and carefully, which means you won’t show a good performance in a company. And it is indisputable that you will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He doesn’t like his job and always treats his occupation as an encumbrance for his life. Thus, he could only get the lowest salary among these managers in his company. Accordingly, it is vital to enjoy your work first and then, think about a high salary.

In conclusion, I have argued that being happy with a job is more important than a high salary. It has been proved that you cannot get a high salary unless you have the motivation to do a good job hence you need to have a happy job first and a high salary will naturally come to you.

October 13, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Score: 60.8

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Make your argument clear in the introduction – why is it more important to be happy?

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Neal Caffrey
    October 15, 2020 at 9:25 am

<div class=”fp-reply__content”>
    <div class=”fp-reply__thecontent”>

Nowadays, students are always talking about whether to choose a job with a high salary or a satisfying job after graduation. For me, being happy with a job is more important.

First, doing a job you enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform it. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a more advanced worker. This summer, my brother worked as a part-timer at a fast-food restaurant. Nonetheless, he could not stand serving various customers, especially young children. As all he thought about was when he would finish and get to go home. Because he did not like his job, he was not very good at it. Therefore, many customers often complained about the service he provided. Thus, miserable work will be displayed if you are not being happy with your job.

Furthermore, a high salary won’t be achieved unless your achievements are worth the money. I am afraid that you will not get a high income without an enjoyable job. This is mainly because you will treat an unhappy job as continuous tasks instead of really working, so you won’t show a good performance in a company. And it is indisputable that you will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He doesn’t like his job and always treats his occupation as an encumbrance for his life. Hence, he could only get the lowest salary among these managers in his company. Accordingly, it is vital to enjoying your work first and then, think about a high salary.

</div>
    </div>

October 15, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Score: 65.5

Nowadays, students are weighing up always talking about whether to choose a well-paid job with a high salary or a satisfying job after graduation. For me, being happy with a job is more important. (include some short reasoning with this last sentence, why is it more important?)

First, doing a job you enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform it. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better more advanced worker. This summer, my brother worked as a part-timer at a fast-food restaurant. Nonetheless, He could not stand serving a variety of various customers, especially young children. As all, and he only thought about was when he would finish and get to go home. Because h He did not like his job, and for that reason, he was not very good at it. Therefore, many customers often complained about the service he provided. Thus, work performance tumbles if job satisfaction is not taken into consideration miserable work will be displayed if you are not being happy with your job.

Furthermore, a high salary won’t be achieved unless your performance is achievements are worth the money. And, I am afraid that you will not get a high income without enjoying your an enjoyable job. This is mainly because you Employees will see work treat an unhappy job as continuous, boring tasks if they are unhappy at their job instead of really working, so you they won’t perform well show a good performance in a company. And if you don’t perform well it is indisputable that you will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He doesn’t like his job and always treats his occupation as an encumbrance on for his life. Hence, he could only gets the lowest salary among these managers in his company. Accordingly, it is vital to enjoying your work first and then, think about a high salary.

In conclusion, I have argued that being happy with a job is more important than a high salary. It has been proved that You cannot get a high salary unless you have the motivation to do a good job, therefore hence you need to have a satisfying happy job first and a high salary will naturally come to you.

Neal Caffrey
    October 22, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Nowadays, students are weighing up whether to choose a well-paid job or a satisfying job after graduation. For me, being happy with a job is more important since there is a subtle connection between a happy job and a high-salary.

First, doing a job you enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better worker. This summer, my brother worked part-time at a fast-food restaurant. He could not stand serving a variety of customers, especially young children. And he only thought about when he would finish and go home. He did not like his job, and for that reason, he was not very good at it. Therefore, many customers complained about the service he provided. Thus, work performance tumbles if job satisfaction is not taken into consideration.

Furthermore, a high-salary will not be achieved unless your performance is worth the money. And, I am afraid you will not get a high income without enjoying your job. Employees will see work as continuous, boring tasks if they are unhappy at their job, so they will not perform well. And if you do not perform well, you will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He does not like his job and always treats his job as an encumbrance on his life. Hence, he only gets the lowest salary among the managers in his company. Accordingly, it is vital to enjoy your work first and then, think about a high salary.

In conclusion, I have argued that being happy with a job is more important than a high salary. You cannot get a high salary unless you have the motivation to do a good job, therefore you need to have a satisfying job first and a high salary will naturally come to you.

October 24, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Nowadays, [ many  ]students are weighing up whether to choose a well-paid job or a satisfying job after graduation. For me, being happy with a job is more important since there is a subtle connection between a happy job and a high-salary[unclear thesis   ].

First, doing a job you[ informal person in academic writing  ] enjoy, no matter what the salary is, makes a difference in how well you perform[ unclear  ]. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better worker. This summer, my brother worked part-time at a fast-food restaurant. He could not stand serving a variety of customers, especially young children. And [conjunction word error   ]he only thought about when he would finish[ incomplete  ] and go home. He did not like his job, and for that reason, he was not very good at it[ unclear pronoun  ]. Therefore, many customers complained about the service he [ had  ]provided. Thus[ wrong word  ], work performance tumbles if job satisfaction is not taken into consideration.

Furthermore, a high-salary will not be achieved unless your performance is worth the money. And, [wrong conjunction word   ]I am afraid you will not get a high income without enjoying your job. Employees will see work as continuous[unclear   ], boring tasks if they are unhappy at their job[ unclear  ], so they[unclear pronoun   ] will not perform well. And[ x  ] if you[  x ] do not perform well, you[  x ] will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He does not like his job and always treats his job as an encumbrance on his life. Hence, he only gets the lowest salary among the managers in his company. Accordingly, it[ unclear pronoun  ] is vital to enjoy your [ x  ]work first and then,[punctuation error   ] think about a high salary.

In conclusion, I have argued[ inappropriate tense  ] that being happy with a job is more important than[par·al·lel·ism error   ] a high salary. You[ x  ] cannot get a high salary unless you [   ]xhave the motivation to do a good job,[ x  ] therefore you[x   ] need to have a satisfying job first and a high salary will naturally come to you[  x }[  par·al·lel·ism ].

October 24, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Final revision

Neal Caffrey
    October 27, 2020 at 5:07 am

Nowadays, students are weighing up whether to choose a well-paid job or a satisfying job after graduation. For me, being happy with a job is more important since a satisfying job is a basement to get a high salary.

First, doing an enjoyable job, no matter what the salary is, could improve your quality of work. In other words, taking great delight in a job can help you become a better worker. This summer, my brother worked part-time at a fast-food restaurant. He could not stand serving a variety of customers, especially young children. So he only thought about when he would finish his work and go home. He did not like his job, and for that reason, he was not very good at serving customers. Therefore, many customers complained about the service he had provided. Therefore, work performance tumbles if job satisfaction is not taken into consideration.

Furthermore, a high-salary will not be achieved unless your performance is worth the money. In addition, I am afraid you will not get a high income without enjoying your job. Employees will see work as endless, boring tasks if workers are unhappy at their jobs, so they will not perform well. Besides, if an employee does not perform well, he or she will receive a lower salary. For instance, my good friend Johnson is a project manager in a tech company. He does not like his job and always treats his job as an encumbrance on his life. Hence, he only gets the lowest salary among the managers in his company. Accordingly, it is vital to enjoy a job first and then think about a high salary.

In conclusion, being happy with a job is more important than getting a job with a high salary. An employee cannot get a high salary unless he or she has the motivation to do a good job. Therefore, you, as a job-hunter, need to have a satisfying job first and a high salary will naturally come to you.