The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

• wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    September 10, 2019 at 11:12 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There has always been much interest when it comes to the question that whether we should join in a travel group led by a tour guide. I do know a few capacious friends who are loyal fans of the lonely adventure and choose to climb mountains or ride their bicycles for several days without companions. Loneliness will not become their problem, and the lack of local knowledge can also get solved by the adequate preparation and search engines. But from my position, the best way to travel is in a  team led by a tour guide.

The decisive factor is that I don’t have much ability which can substitute the role of a guider or my teammates. And also, most of us simply do not possess that kind of motif to face the unknown adventures alone. An official report shows that the accidents occurring during trips mostly happened on single tourists and unexperienced teams without the professional tour guide. So teammates do have their crucial effects in some acute situations, and a good guider can give us the best protection when we enjoy our travelling.

People may argue that their purpose of travelling is to relax and to obtain some exotic experience. It seems that a proper holiday and google are all they need. However, even if you just want to get sunburn and some fresh air, a tour guide also suits you well for their expertise in local restaurants, transportation and accommodation. If you are to visit France, the local tour guide can give you most appropriate advice about the subway tickets and the local delicious specialties as well as the safest place to accommodate for a few days. And your teammates can share your expenses and make some brilliant adjustments to your tour plan.

Joining in a team and having a nice tour guide can benefit us under many different conditions stated above and some of which have not been pointed out yet. Therefore, I totally agree with the statement that the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

September 10, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Score: 69

You need to improve your essay by addressing the following problems:

• Shorten/split sentences exceeding 20 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate the problems/errors.

wendyliu
    September 11, 2019 at 8:51 am

There has always been much interest in the question of whether we should join in a travel group led by a tour guide. I have a few competent friends who are loyal fans of the lonely adventure. They often climb mountains alone, or ride their bicycles for several days without companions. Loneliness never become their problem, and their lack of local knowledge can also get solved by adequate preparation and search engines. They may be right to think that travel alone is the top option. However, from my perspective, the best way to travel is in a team led by a tour guide.

The decisive factor is that my personal ability in many cases cannot substitute the role of a guider or teammate. Also, most of us do not possess that kind of incentive to face the unknown adventures alone. An official report shows that most of the accidents occurring during trips happened to single tourists and inexperienced teams. When troubles come, teammates can help us out of the crisis, and a good guider can protect us from potential danger.

People may argue that what if their purpose of travel is to relax and to obtain some exotic experience. It seems that a proper holiday and google are all they need. Nonetheless, if they expect to get sunburn and some fresh air, a tour guide also suits them well. A guider has the expertise in local restaurants, transportation, and accommodation. For example, my friend Mary plans to visit France this summer. The local tour guide can give her appropriate advice about the subway ticket, the local specialties, and the safest district to accommodate. Her teammates can share her expenses and make some brilliant adjustments to her tour plan.

Joining in a team and having a tour guide can benefit us under many different conditions. Therefore, I agree with the statement that the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

September 18, 2019 at 3:01 am

Score: 62.2

Check the screenshots I sent to you.

wendyliu
    September 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

Version III:

People travel in different ways. I have a few competent friends who are loyal fans of the lonely adventure. They often climb mountains alone or ride their bicycles for several days without companions. Loneliness never becomes their problem, and their lack of local knowledge can also get solved by adequate preparation and search engines. They may be right to think that travel alone is the top option. However, from my perspective, the best way to travel is in a team led by a tour guide.

The decisive factor is that in many cases the personal ability of mine cannot substitute the role of a guider or teammate. Also, most of us do not possess that kind of incentive to face unknown adventures alone. An official report shows that most of the accidents occurring during trips happened to single tourists and inexperienced teams. When troubles come, teammates can help us out of the crisis, and a good guider can protect us from potential danger.

People may argue that what if their purpose of travel is to relax and to obtain some exotic experience. It seems that a proper holiday and google are all they need. Nonetheless, if they expect to get sunburn and some fresh air, a tour guide also suits them well. A guider has expertise in local restaurants, transportation, and accommodation. For example, my friend Mary plans to visit France this summer. The local tour guide can give her appropriate advice about the subway ticket, the local specialties, and the safest district to accommodate. Her teammates can share her expenses and make some brilliant adjustments to her tour plan.

Joining a team and having a tour guide can benefit us under many different conditions. Therefore, I agree with the statement that the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.