It is better to do one project first and then begin to do another than to do several projects at the same time. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to do one project first and then begin to do another than to do several projects at the same time. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Neal Caffrey
    University: Qinghai University
    Nationality: United States
    May 4, 2020 at 3:29 am

It is better to do one project first and then begin to do another than to do several projects at the same time. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, many students do not like homework and hope they just have homework once or twice a week but actually assigning homework every day is a good thing in several aspects and I think teachers should definitely assign their student homework to do every day.

First of all, teachers need to ensure that their students are absorbing the material taught in class. Many students claim to have understood their lessons, but, in reality, they have not completely comprehended what was taught. As an example, my history teacher in my senior high school gave us homework every day in the first semester but in the second semester, she stopped doing that, which made many students quit paying attention in class. When she gave us a test the other week, lots of students forgot the details in history and then failed the test, which was something they had never done before. If the teacher kept the habit of checking the students’ progress with daily homework assignments, they might not have failed the test.

Also, homework every day helps teachers teach more targetedly and make the class more effectively. It is commonly acknowledged among teachers that they will check students’ homework and adjust their teaching pace and teaching method. For instance, my math teacher had the habit of assigning homework every day. Once my math teacher taught us a difficult knowledge, the Vieta’s theorem, and found the most mistakes among the homework were about this theorem, he explained to us again by different means of expression on the next day. As a result, all of the students in my class understood it. If there were no homework every day or the teacher just assigned homework once or twice a week, the class would be like a teacher is teaching himself and the students were learning on their own.

Finally, I strongly believe feel that teachers should give students homework every day to both help the students to absorb the knowledge completely and review in an efficient way and help the teachers to make a better class.

May 5, 2020 at 6:38 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 55% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 30% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Neal Caffrey
    University: Qinghai University
    Nationality: United States
    October 13, 2020 at 11:52 am

I will not reply for this article because it was written long long ago.

Tagged: