Biomedical and Molecular Nutrition 套词信

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. 怎样写套词信 Biomedical and Molecular Nutrition 套词信

• Cxin433
    University: 南方医科大学
    Nationality: China
    April 16, 2019 at 10:27 am

邮件往来记录:

Dear Xin Chen,

I’m writing with an update on your application to the XXX program.

We had a very large increase in applications to this program for fall 2019, and given the program’s small size and limited capacity, we are unable at this time to offer you admission.

However, we are creating a waitlist for this program for well qualified applicants, and I’m inquiring as to whether you are interested in being placed on the waitlist?  We hope to be able to notify waitlisted students if they will be admitted by April 10.  I realize you have likely applied to several programs and you may have chosen another option.  But if you are interested in a place on the waitlist, please let me know via email by this Friday, March 8.

Sincerely,
    xxx
    Associate Director of Admissions

我之前的回复:
    <div class=”Sr-RpWFlsVTUMooaR6gaC”>
    <div class=”item-part”>
    <div class=”wide-content-host”>
    <div class=”expanded-itempart _3irHoMUL9qIdRXbrljByA-” tabindex=”-1″ data-itemid=”AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC0xNzFjLTg0MzEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADJHORDIamjUWOeZ64s2DSwAcA5lSdsYeBEkmQzCgyZJ9RogAAAgEJAAAA5lSdsYeBEkmQzCgyZJ9RogAAAGm1js0AAAA=”>
    <div class=”_17Jc6QO1QjTKmo_3K8hSZn YFtQ2HcVd7qxiOXuKcekC allowTextSelection”>
    <div dir=”ltr”>
    <div>

<span lang=”en-US”>Dear xxx,</span>

<span lang=”en-US”>Hope everything goes well since last time we connected. Yes, I am highly interested in being placed on the waitlist. I would like to sincerely thank the Graduate Admissions Committee for taking the time to look through my application and offering me an opportunity to be on the waiting list. If accepted off the waitlist, I would happily attend.</span>

<span lang=”en-US”>Please allow me to update some of my related experience since applying. In addition to continuously honing a series of research skills in my ongoing project, I am also taking an online course in Nutritional Science, which equips me with a deeper understanding in the role of Nutrition on human disease.</span>

<span lang=”en-US”>XXX University has been my dream school since I had an amazing conversation with an alumnus that I encountered on a train, the summer of 2017, about his wonderful experience at the university.</span> I really look forward to furthering my study in the graduate program and I would eagerly matriculate if offered a position in the Class of 2019.

<span lang=”en-US”>I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing back from you. </span>

<span lang=”en-US”>Best Wishes,</span>

Xin Chen

对方的回复:

Thank you, Xin.  I will be in touch as soon as we have any updates on enrollment and whether we can admit from the waitlist.  If you have any questions until that time, please let me know.

</div>
    我的疑问:根据“We hope to be able to notify waitlisted students if they will be admitted by April 10”,目前已经是16号了但是我仍然没有收到回复,想要follow up不知道是否还有机会。以下是我的follow up邮件:

</div>
    Dear xxx,
    <div>Hope you are doing well. I just wanted to follow up on my previous message to see if there <span style=”background-color: rgba(246, 213, 217, 0.46);”>are </span>updates on enrollment or admission from the waitlist. I would like to reiterate my interest to become a graduate student at xxx University. Though I have received admission from other programs, <span class=”tran” data-group=”0_0″>I am</span> still <span class=”tran” data-group=”1_1″>willing to</span> <span class=”tran” data-group=”2_2″>wait for a chance of admission until</span> <span class=”tran” data-group=”4_4″>May. I look forward to your reply. Thank you for your time and help.</span></div>
    <div></div>
    </div>
    <div>Sincerely,</div>
    <div>Xin</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”Sr-RpWFlsVTUMooaR6gaC”>
    <div class=”item-part”>
    <div class=”_2eMkTX7NZxo_etHC4YNTih” tabindex=”-1″>
    <div class=”_2lI0lRNY–B4bsYEX63PNB”>
    <div class=”ms-Persona ms-Persona–size40 _2wi2FD5D-u4OQNsLJfxCjV root-394″>
    <div class=”ms-Persona-coin ms-Persona–size40 coin-155″>
    <div class=”ms-Persona-imageArea imageArea-396″>
    <div class=”ms-Persona-initials initials-401″ aria-hidden=”true”></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”_1J8_vom4DZJ9OGAshNypYQ allowTextSelection”>
    <div class=”nJSc64FXA1usoZgb41Mp4″>
    <div></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

The forum ‘怎样写套词信’ is closed to new topics and replies.