Chemical Engineering Letter of Recommendation from Fan

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. Letter of Recommendation Chemical Engineering Letter of Recommendation from Fan

• xmx
    University: South China University of Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 21, 2019 at 2:21 am

letter of recommendation for chemical engineering from my friend

Ms. Fan among 60 students who showed significant research potential have always maintained the top three academic performances. She is reliable in training, infectious and responsible, and fluent in English. Made in the long term is very much in my assessment, and will achieve more through further research. Therefore, I believe she has the ability to contribute in creativity and vitality. Therefore, I wholeheartedly recommend her selection in the excellent tertiary education environment for teaching or research positions.

Ms. Van Marie is a full-time student, and requires students to take English classes in most technical courses. She is expected to receive a double degree in chemical engineering and English in June 2020 (for a period of 5 years). Studying at Dalian University of Technology (DUT) is recognized in China for its high quality teaching and research.

Ms. Fan is currently working on microchannels for xxx research projects. In particular, she studied the effect of xxx on the enhancement of condensation heat transfer and developed a drop-to-interface energy difference condensation heat transfer model with liquid-solid surface free energy difference effects. In the lab where I have a lot of time and energy, she has invested in research and has shown a powerful intellectually complex theory in mastering and linking it to the real situation. Ms. Fan also worked with one of my computational studies (and her work was also considered to be the adsorption, vibration and diffusion of high quality xxx systems).

Letter of Recommendation from my friend. Thank you!

September 21, 2019 at 2:55 am

Score: 49.7

I will send the revised essay to you via WeChat.

Regards,

Lin Qiu