Children should be encouraged to spend a great deal of their time participating in sports. Provide reasons and examples to support your stance.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Children should be encouraged to spend a great deal of their time participating in sports. Provide reasons and examples to support your stance.

• zephyr
    University: Xi'an Jiaotong-Livepool university
    Nationality: China
    March 22, 2021 at 7:35 am

Children should be encouraged to spend a great deal of their time participating in sports. Provide reasons and examples to support your stance.

Sports is important for the development of children’s body. Only with a healthy and strong body can children have a promising future. From my perspective, I totally agree that spending a great deal of time on sport should be encouraged for children because sports benefits children’ s both physical and mental development.

Firstly, having a large amount of exercise is beneficial to children’ body. A few scientists of public health have proved that if a child can foster a habit of regular exercising before 12 years old, they will keep this habit for their whole life. I remember I had a friend in Japan who told me that he had been practicing baseball for almost 15 years. He said his parents encouraged him to pay much time on baseball when he was a child. Every week he needed to exercise more than 20 hours. Even though he didn’t become a baseball player, he still kept exercising for a certain amount every week after growing up. Moreover, he has a wonderful fit and seldom gets illness.

Furthermore, doing sports can help children to have a positive attitude towards the difficulties. Nowadays, as soon as the children enter the elementary school, they start to face a lot of pressure from peers and study. This time exercising is a useful way for them to release the stress. For example, my little brother who is a small athlete. Last time he did bad in a math examination. I was worry if he could not get along with his emotion. However, when I came to comfort him, I found him still running on the playground. And he told me he had already been energetic again and ready another fight with the other coming examinations.

In conclusion, a great deal of exercise is worth for children to take more time because they can not only get a strong body but also a positive mind.

March 22, 2021 at 9:20 pm

Invalid [Please complete the revision of one essay prior to working on another one.]