Colleges or universities should offer students better job preparation before they start working.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Colleges or universities should offer students better job preparation before they start working.

• Nick12138
    University: Guilin university of aerospace and industrial
    Nationality: china
    October 11, 2020 at 10:23 am

Colleges or universities should offer students better job preparation before they start working.

Most students go to the university to get a better job with a decent salary. But finding a good job is more difficult now than it was in the past.  The controversy about whether universities and colleges should offer students better job prep before they start working is formed. Some argue that it is unrealistic and inappropriate because of the increasing burden of university. Personally, I agree with this plan that it will be beneficial to both students and schools.

If students though a better job prep at college, they will be more likely to get a good offer in job interview. The aim of job preparation is to help and guide students how to write an excellent self-recommendation and how to respond correctly to the various types of questions in interviews. I  think it was because the job prep program of our school that lots of my classmates received job offer which they really want. We learned how to design an appealing personal resume and how to respond appropriately in interviews. The skills learned from the preparation program, which I think was key to get a better job.

On the other hand, universities that have job preparation program will be appealing to applications. There is no doubt that most of students that care about their future are more likely to enroll a college that have a high rate of employment. According to a survey from Stanford in 2016, about 20% of universities have established courses on better job prep, and nearly 70 % of applicants took the prep program into consideration when choosing colleges. That’s means 70% of applicants looking at something specifically that only 20% of colleges provide for.

Admittedly, such a job preparation program might increase the financial burden of universities and colleges. Providing the teaching facilities and hiring instructors will cost money. But compared with the potential benefits of the program, the cost could be neglected. It is unwise that refuse to offer a better job preparation program for economic reasons.

October 12, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    3. Article errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Nick12138
    October 13, 2020 at 2:47 am

Most students go to the universities to get a better job with a decent salary. But finding a good job is more difficult now than it was in the past. A general controversy rises up about whether universities and colleges should offer students better job prep before they start working . Some argue that it is unrealistic because of the increasing financial burden of the universities. In my view, I agree with this plan that it will be beneficial to both students and schools.

If students have a better job prep at college, they will be more likely to get a good offer in job interview. The aim of job preparation is to help and guide students how to write an excellent self-recommendation and how to respond to the various types of questions in interviews. It was because  the job prep program of our school that lots of my classmates received job offer which they want. We learned how to design an appealing personal resume and how to respond appropriately in interviews. The skills learned from the preparation program, which was key to get a better job.

On the other hand, universities that have job preparation program will be appealing to applications. There is no doubt that most of students who care about their future are more likely to enroll a college with a high rate of employment. According to Stanford’s  survey  in 2016, about 20 percent of universities have established courses on better job prep, and nearly 70 percent of applicants took the prep program into consideration when choosing colleges. That’s means 70% of applicants looking at something specifically that only 20% of colleges provide for.

Admittedly, such a job preparation program might increase the financial burden of universities and colleges. Providing the teaching facilities and hiring instructors will cost money. But compared with the potential benefits of the program, the cost could be negligible. It is unwise that refuse to offer a better job preparation program for economic reasons.

To sum up, it is worth it that universities and college providing better job preparations for their students.

October 13, 2020 at 4:09 pm

Score: 51.8

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Article errors
    3. The introduction is wordy. Make your argument and provide reasoning, do not just restate the prompt.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Nick12138
    October 15, 2020 at 2:49 am

Most students go to universities to get a better job with a decent salary. But finding a good job is more difficult now than it was in the past. A general controversy arises about whether universities and colleges should offer students better job prep before working. Some argue that it is unrealistic because of the increasing financial burden of the universities. In my view, I agree with this plan that will be beneficial to both students and schools.

If students have a better job prep at college, they will be more likely to get a good job interview offer. The aim of job preparation is to help and guide students write an excellent self-recommendation and how to respond to the various types of questions in interviews. It was because our school’s job prep program that lots of my classmates received the job offer they want. We learned how to design an appealing personal resume and how to respond appropriately in interviews. The skills learned from the preparation program, which was key to get a better job.

On the other hand, universities that have the job preparation program will be appealing to applications. There is no doubt that most students who care about their future are more likely to enroll the college with a high rate of employment. According to Stanford’s survey in 2016, about 20 percent of universities have established courses on better job prep, and nearly 70 percent of applicants took the prep program into consideration when choosing colleges. That’s means 70% of applicants looking at something specifically that only 20% of colleges offer.

Admittedly, such a job preparation program might increase the financial burden of universities and colleges. Providing facilities and hiring instructors will cost money. But compared with the potential benefits of the program, the cost could be negligible. It is unwise that refuse to offer a better job preparation program for economic reasons.

To sum up, it is worth it that universities and colleges providing better job preparations for their students.

October 15, 2020 at 4:00 pm

Most students go to university universities to get a better job with a decent salary. But finding a good job is more difficult now than it was in the past. This begs the question: should universities do more to prepare their students for the workforce? A general controversy arises about whether universities and colleges should offer students better job prep before working. Some argue that it is unrealistic because of the increasing financial burden of the universities. In my view, I agree with this plan that it will be beneficial to both students and schools if universities took a more active role in preparing their students for the modern economy.

If students have a better job prep at college, they will be more likely to get a good job interview offer. The aim of job preparation is to help and guide students to write an excellent application self-recommendation and how to respond to the various types of questions in interviews. It was b Because of our school’s job prep program, that lots of many of my classmates received the job offer they wanted. We learned how to design an appealing personal resume and how to respond appropriately in interviews. The skills learned from the preparation program, which was were key to get finding a better job.

On the other hand Additionally, universities with a that have the job preparation program will be appealing to students applications. There is no doubt that most students who care about their future are more likely to enroll in a the college with a high rate of employment. According to a 2016 Stanford’s survey in 2016, about 20 percent of universities have established courses on better job preparation, and nearly 70 percent of applicants took the prep program into consideration when choosing colleges. That’s means 70% of applicants looking for at something specifically that only 20% of colleges offer.

Admittedly, such a job preparation program might increase the financial burden of universities and colleges. Providing facilities and hiring instructors will cost money. But compared with the potential benefits of the program, the cost will could be negligible. It is unwise to that refuse to offer a better job preparation program for economic reasons.

To sum up, it is worth it that universities and colleges should providing better a job preparation program for their students as it will benefit both students and the university.

Nick12138
    October 17, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Most students go to university  to get a better job with a decent salary. But finding a good job is more difficult now than it was in the past. This begs the question: should universities do more to prepare their students for the workforce?  Some argue  it is unrealistic because of the increasing financial burden of the universities. In my view,  it will be beneficial to both students and schools if universities took a more active role in preparing their students for the modern economy.

If students have  better job prep at college, they will be more likely to get a good job  offer. The aim of job preparation is to help and guide students to write an excellent application  and  respond to  various  questions in interviews. Because of our school’s job prep program,  many of my classmates received the job offer they wanted. We learned how to design an appealing personal resume and how to respond appropriately in interviews. The skills learned from the preparation program were key to finding a better job.

Additionally, universities with a  job preparation program will appeal to students . There is no doubt that most students who care about their future are more likely to enroll in a  college with a high rate of employment. According to a 2016Stanford survey, about 20 percent of universities have established courses on better job preparation, and nearly 70 percent of applicants took the prep program into consideration when choosing colleges. That means 70% of applicants look for  something specifically that only 20% of colleges offer.

Admittedly, such a job preparation program might increase the financial burden of universities and colleges. Providing facilities and hiring instructors will cost money. But compared with the potential benefits of the program, the cost will  be negligible. It is unwise to  refuse  a  job preparation program for economic reasons.

To sum up,  universities and colleges should provide  a job preparation program for their students as it will benefit both students and the university.

October 19, 2020 at 4:06 pm

The last revision is the final one.