Company should pay for the employees to get a degree in the university.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Company should pay for the employees to get a degree in the university.

• milphas
    University: Shandong University
    Nationality: PRC
    March 4, 2020 at 3:43 am

Company should pay for the employees to get a degree in the university.

Nowadays, there’s a debate about whether company should pay for the employees to get degree in the universities. Some think it’s a good idea, while others don’t. I agree with the statement, reasons and examples are given beneath.

First and foremost, when getting higher education, the competitive edge of employees will be enhanced. As regard to the condition that competition among employees of companies is becoming more and more intensive, employees need to get access to expand their extent of knowledge and capability to obtain a more promising career prospect. For example, the hospital that my brother Jack works for provides him a chance to learn for PHD abroad. In the university he studied in, Jack was instilled with much cutting-edge medical theories and methods, which equipped him with capability in fields of both performing operations and conducting researches.  As a result, Jack acquired job promotion quickly.

Second, if companies help cover the expenditure of getting degrees in colleges for employees, the employees will have more spare money and time to spend on another significant aspects of their own life. Attending colleges is quite expensive, especially for those who live in big cities, having to pay for heavy life expenditures. Thus, employees will live under less pressure if companies help to cover the expenses of attending college for them. Still pick up the example of my brother Jack. Since tuition fees were paid by the hospital, during the time he was studying for PHD, Jack didn’t have to squeeze time for part-time job. Instead, he had more chance to entertain himself by making more friends, as well as more time spending on absorbing knowledge in the library to recharge himself. All in all, without worrying for heavy expenses, Jack was able to put more time and energy into other aspects of life.

Points mentioned above illustrate why I agree with the statement.

March 6, 2020 at 4:15 am

Invalid [ You need to complete the revision of the other essay prior to submitting a new essay.]