CV for Accounting Program
TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. › CV Writing › CV for Accounting Program
Please help me with feedback for my CV for Accounting. Thank you!
Applying to the graduate program in Accounting
09/18-06/19 Transfer Student at Normandy Business University, France
Program: European Business
Degree: Bachelor in European Business
09/15-06/19 Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (DUFE), China
Degree: Bachelor of Management Ranking: top 5 out of 40
07/19-09/19 Intern at the Accounting Dept of Dalian International Cooperation Co., Ltd
- Reported myself directly to Chief Accountant; I dealt with corporate financial transactions and prepare for monthly financial statements of accounts.
- Took in charge of basic accounting duties and responsibilities and coordinated and distributed invoices for my boss.
- I presented financial statements for the local taxation bureau on-line through internet or through personal visits.
12/18-03/18 Intern at Lianhua Accounting Firm
- Produced internal financial reports SAP reporting tools the direction supervision of Chief Accountant.
- Performing accounting tasks of auditing by adopting UFSOFT software.
07/16-09/16 Secretary at Yannanfei Travel Agency
- Performed general official duties such as data entry, accommodation arrangement, and guest reception.
- Translated and interpreted for visiting American and European tourists for fun; prepared and gave presentations to overseas partners.
- DUFE Departmental Scholarship (equivalent to the Dean’s List)
- 2nd Place of DUFE Piano Performing Contest
- 3<sup>rd</sup> Place of DUFE Table Tennis Contest
- Volunteer interpreter for western patients at Dalian Bohai Hospital
- Coordinator at DUFE Music Club
Areas of Strengths
- PC literate in MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Freehand, Flash, and HTML); Access, Visual FoxPro
- articulate in English and Chinese and good knowledge in French.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.