Do people benefit more from traveling in a foreign country rather than in their own country?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do people benefit more from traveling in a foreign country rather than in their own country?

• Binnieybw
    University: SJTU
    Nationality: China
    August 21, 2022 at 4:41 pm

Do people benefit more from travelling in a foreign country rather than in their own country?

As income increasingly rises, traveling has become a fashion trend. Some people are partial to traveling abroad, while the reverse side advocates traveling to domestic resorts. From my perspective, both choices have their own unique advantages that can by no means be surpassed by the other.

On the one hand, overseas tours are crucial in broadening our horizons. It’s a blessed opportunity to encounter and further understand different foreign cultures. By visiting another country, the door of a different world would be opened to us. Communications with foreigners might give us a new perspective on our lives and change our previous minds. For instance, my mom and I took a trip to Thailand last year. When we got there, it was surprising to find that the natives dressed in an ethnic style. Due to the warm weather, people are forced to dress in thin and short clothes all the year. What’s more, they uniquely drink coffee. Instead of bottles we usually use to contain the coffee, Thailand coffee is packed in bags. All these findings abroad give me a brand new view of the world, reminding me of a variety of possibilities in life.

On the other hand, traveling in our own country gives us a more thorough comprehension of our country’s geological features. Only after stepping onto different parts of our homeland in person can we have a better command of expertise in our geology textbooks. For example, I have traveled to Hainan, which is called Chinese Hawaii. As a person who lived in a mountainous city, I had never seen a genuine sea before. Image how shocked I was when I got access to the ocean firstly. The sea was, actually, the same as what I used to spot in the pictures in my textbook. But standing in front of it is another story. The ocean was so expanse and spectacular that I dreamed of immersing in it all day. Therefore, homeland tours also place us as beneficiaries.

August 22, 2022 at 1:22 am

As [ household ]income increasingly rises, traveling has become a fashion[word form error  ] trend. Some people (are partial)[ use concrete verb instead of Be verb ] to traveling abroad, (while the reverse side)[  clumsy writing] advocates[ wrong word ] traveling to domestic resorts. From my perspective, both choices have their own unique advantages that can by no means be surpassed by the other[clumsy writing  ].

On the one hand, overseas tours are crucial in broadening our horizons. It[ unclear pronoun ]’s a blessed opportunity to encounter and further understand different foreign cultures. By visiting[dangling modifier  ] another country, the door of a different world would be opened to us. Communications with foreigners might give us a new perspective on our lives and change our previous minds. For instance, my mom and I took a trip to Thailand last year. When we got there, it was surprising to find that the natives dressed in an ethnic style. Due to the warm weather, people are forced to dress in thin and short clothes all the year. What’s more, they uniquely drink coffee. Instead of bottles we usually use to contain the coffee, Thailand coffee is packed in bags. All these findings abroad give me a brand new view of the world, reminding me of a variety of possibilities in life.

On the other hand, traveling in our own country gives us a more thorough comprehension of our country’s geological features. Only after stepping onto different parts of our homeland in person can we have a better command of expertise in our geology textbooks. For example, I have traveled to Hainan, which is called Chinese Hawaii. As a person who lived in a mountainous city, I had never seen a genuine sea before. Image how shocked I was when I got access to the ocean firstly. The sea was, actually, the same as what I used to spot in the pictures in my textbook. But standing in front of it is another story. The ocean was so expanse and spectacular that I dreamed of immersing in it all day. Therefore, homeland tours also place us as beneficiaries.

August 22, 2022 at 1:27 am

Partial revision (fix same/similar errors in the essay)

Binnieybw
    University: SJTU
    Nationality: China
    August 22, 2022 at 2:50 am

As household income rises, traveling is becoming a popular option among people. Thus, there is a general discussion nowadays about the choices of travel destinations. Some prefer to take a trip abroad, while others argue that traveling to domestic resorts is more beneficial. From my perspective, both choices have their own advantages.

On the one hand, overseas tours are crucial in broadening our horizons, endowing people a blessed opportunity to encounter and further understand foreign cultures. To be specific, paying a visit to a foreign country opens the door of a different world to us. By communicating with local people, we could gain a new perspective on life, which might change our previous minds. For instance, my mother and I took a trip to Thailand last year. It was surprising to find that the natives dressed in an ethnic style. Due to the warm weather, people are forced to dress in thin and short clothes all the year. What’s more, they drink coffee in a unique way. Instead of bottles we usually use to pack coffee, coffee in Thailand is packed in bags. All these findings abroad give me a brand new view of the world, reminding me of a variety of possibilities in life.

On the other hand, traveling in our homeland gives us a thorough comprehension of our country’s geological features. Indeed, only after stepping onto different places of our homeland in person can we have a better understanding of expertise in our geology textbooks. My last tour to Hainan, known as Chinese Hawaii, is an example. As a person who grew up in a mountainous inland city, I had never seen a genuine sea with my own eyes until I came to the coast of Hainan. The ocean was, honestly, the same as what I used to spot in the photos. But standing in front of it in person is another story. The ocean was so expanse and spectacular that I even dreamed of swimming and immersing in it all day. Therefore, homeland tours also place us as beneficiaries.

September 5, 2022 at 4:15 pm

As household income rises, travelling is becoming a popular option among [many  ]people. Thus, there is a general discussion nowadays about the choices of travel destinations. Some prefer to take a trip abroad, while others argue that travelling[ intend to go ] to domestic resorts is more beneficial. From my perspective, both choices have their own advantages.

On the one hand, overseas tours are crucial in broadening our horizons, endowing people a blessed opportunity to encounter and further understand foreign cultures. To be specific, paying a visit to a foreign country opens the door of [ to ]a different world to[for  ] us. By communicating with local people, we could gain a new perspective on life, which might change our previous minds. For instance, my [ My ]mother and I took a trip to Thailand last year. It was surprising[ , and we were surprised/thrilled ] to find that the natives dressed in an ethnic style. Due to the warm weather, people are forced to dress in thin and short clothes all the year. What’s more, they drink coffee in a unique way. Instead of bottles[ , ] we usually use to pack coffee, [punctuation error -but  ]coffee in Thailand is packed in bags. All these findings abroad give me a brand new view of the world, reminding me of a variety of possibilities in life.

On the other hand, travelling in our homeland gives us a thorough comprehension of our country’s geological features. Indeed, only after stepping onto different places of our homeland in person can we have a better understanding of (expertise)[ unclear ] in our geology textbooks. My last tour to Hainan, known as Chinese Hawaii, is[ /serves as ] an [ appropriate ]example. As a person who grew up in a mountainous inland city, I had never seen a genuine sea with my own eyes until I came to the coast of Hainan. The ocean was, honestly, the same as what I[ had ] used to spot in the photos. But standing in front of it in person is another story. The ocean was so expanse [word form error  ]and spectacular that I even dreamed of swimming and immersing in it all day. Therefore, homeland tours also place us as beneficiaries.

September 5, 2022 at 4:23 pm

Final revision